Holy (M)

Song Rec. For the following chapter: Holy by JB.

Minors DNI: MATURE CONTENT 🔞

When Tae said he wanted to prove his love for Kook, Kook didn’t imagine Tae would actually imprint that ‘proof’ on his skin. He never imagined that after their argument earlier, they would get into a heavy, steamy make-out. He only had imagined Tae to shower him with a few meaningful kisses and warm cuddles in the bed. But right now all of his face, neck and chest were getting peppered with feather-like, pillowy kisses. His head had rolled back to give access to his eager husband who had already gotten Kook out of his hoodie so that his pretty hands could freely roam on Kook's sculpted front. It started out as a surprise to Kook. He was still insecure about a lot of things but then soon the need to be one with his love, overpowered every hesitation he had in his mind.

Even then, Kook was not expecting this makeout to lead to anything more intense than just a rushed handjob and/or some grinding. Considering how their first time went, he was ready to wait a few more months before they got down to that road again. But it seemed like Tae had other plans. Right now Kook found his whole being set on fire because his love was acting so out of character. But when Tae just disappeared into the bedroom, asking him to wait, he thought Tae was definitely malfunctioning. After 15 minutes of sitting still just the way Tae left him, he started to think that everything that happened in the last hour was just a dream and Tae never even got there. But then why was he sitting half naked on his den's couch, with his upper body littered with a lot of love bites and nail prints. He kept sitting there, staring at nowhere in particular, trying to make sense of it. 

Maybe another ten minutes had passed, when he heard the bedroom door open. His head automatically turned towards it. And he found himself getting out of breath at the sight. There was his Tae, freshly showered,  wearing a knee-length black t-shirt, which Kook was sure was his own. His brown long hair wet and curled in different directions. His hands carried a lot of pillows wrapped in a comforter or two and some paper bags(?). He was fumbling a lot while carrying all these things, his bare feet leaving pitter-patter on the smooth tiles below. Kook was just so fixated on watching him that it took him 2 seconds to understand what the other one was saying to him….

"... till then I'll set these here…"

"Huh?" Kook questioned.

"I said could you take a shower till the time I set these here?" Tae asked again, a bit more shyly than before. 

"Shower? Why?" Kook asked, still zoned out.

"It might help…" Tae whispered, lowly.

"Oh… okay then." Kook uttered absentmindedly, not knowing what the other meant by it. 

"I have set the towels and clothes for you in the room. Wear those." Tae said, still whispering, his gaze still on the big pile of pillows he was holding.

Kook got up from his place and started walking towards the room, still blank in mind. Maybe everything that was happening in the past few days, few hours was messing up with his mind. Maybe he was reading too much into the situation. Tae might have suggested the shower to cool things off and they were back to the cuddle-whole-night kind of disposition. Well he had no complaints. As long as he gets to be close to Tae, gets to hold him, kiss him, he would be okay. So he walked into the shower directly without sparing a glance anywhere. Once he was done washing the stress and dullness of the day, he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked towards the bed where the clothes were supposedly set. He could only find a pair of shorts there. Nothing else.

'Was Tae trying to say something with this? Did he want them to go ahead? Nah JK, get your head out of the gutter. He needs time and anyway sēx is insignificant when it comes to this relationship. It could always wait. It's his love you are looking for.' He told himself.