A What ?

"A WHAT NOW?" Jungkook yelled at his parents, 

"Kookie, baby, can you please calm down? It's not all 'that' bad? You people anyway said 'yes' to marrying each other right? Then why not soon. You even said you were very much comfortable around him."

"Yes mom, I said that. But I am not comfortable sharing a roof with him just yet." 

"A room, not a roof you doofus"  he heard his father mutter.

But he had no time for getting into a silly argument with him, so he started talking to his mother again. "I thought we will spend some months getting to know each other, and when we are ready to take the final step, we will get married. But now you are telling me, I have just a funking week,  to make the biggest decision of my life?" 

"Excuse me, a little correction," Jin interrupted even with his wife's repeated non-verbal protests, "You have a night to make that decision, a week to implement it!" He said looking all wise.

"Are you for real dad? Here I am pissing my brains off knowing it's a week,  now you are telling me I have less than 12 hours? What the fuck is wrong with you all? Does even Taehyung know?" He looked expecting a rational answer but the look on his parents' face infuriated him even worse. 

"Oh my fucking God! He doesn't,  does he? Mom, for fucks sake, he was scared to even talk to me, he shakes at the slightest unfamiliarity, almost cries when he feels someone might judge him or even worse would get angry with him. And now you are gonna tell that poor guy that he has to leave his family and every familiar thing he has in this country and live with 3 total unfiltered, brash maniacs, who by the way throw curses and crude words at each other like people blow kisses to their loved ones. And for what? Just because my sick grandfather who is even sick in his mentality added this freaking clause in his will. that I need to stay under one roof, with my partner? You must be out of your mind when you all made these arrangements. Let me make it clear to you, I am not marrying him in a week."

"But then he will be deported, and Joonie will have to go back with him, leaving his research position." Jin said, pouting.

"Dad, will you please stop talking about my father-in-law as if he is your bff." Jungkook shouted.

"You mean 'boyfriend' not 'bff' right Kook? And you said you are not marrying Tete, then how come Namjoon is your father-in-law?" Jess teased.

"Why are you addressing Dr Kim on a first name basis mom? Oh God! Why do I have such embarrassing parents? No wonder you both rushed me back home even before I dropped Tae at the door properly! How do I even face him now?" Saying this Jungkook walked towards his room,

"And he says he won't get married in a week. The way his whipped ass seems to care for the boy, I believe he will be married before tomorrow evening, that too cause today is Sunday and the office wont open till tomorrow." Jin comments back-hugging Jess while she leans into the embrace!

"Like father, like son! Our son is getting married, Jinnie!  I can't believe soon there will be another couple making out in each corner of this house. Do you think they will out-power our chemistry?" Jess jokes, with a teasing smile on her face.

But Jin denies, "No one can do that baby doll, we just have to keep practicing! And if you keep smiling at me like you did just now, I don't think I can let anyone else beat me in this game!"

"My smile huh? Bet you weren't thinking the same when Namjoon flaunted his dimpled smile…"

"Oh yeah, just like you weren't thinking about our chemistry while checking out his thighs, huh Jess?"

"Ummm, you are so sexy when you get all jealous. I love your thighs the best though! Lazy Sunday evening make out in bed?" She bites her lips in anticipation.