Peekaboo, Again! (M)

So as decided Tae was getting ready to meet his handsome hunk of a husband at his office. He was nervous as the last time he went there, things really went havoc. But a double date with the Wilsons resolved some of his awkwardness and the remaining he had to do on his own. Jungkook had assured him that he had nothing to worry about. In fact the staff should treat him with respect not just because he is the director's husband, but also because it's basic human decency. He gave a 15 minutes long pep talk to him about being confident and carrying himself with dignity as he deserved to be treated well just as anyone else around him.

After their little goodbye session, Jungkook left the house to start his day, But he couldn't help but look forward to his lunch with his husband. For that he needed to go to work to finish his commitments in time. He thus tried sneaking out, skipping his breakfast but he wasn't fast enough to avoid Mike's experienced eyes, and ended up finishing his plate full of food with some scolding on the side. 

While Kook rushed to finish his work, Tae spent his time choosing the right kind of outfit because he had been spotted wearing his sweats last time he went to his husband's office. He was even called out for that. So he decided to wear something elegant and worth making a statement that he indeed was the director's husband and not some opportunistic gatecrasher. He decided to wear a blood orange coloured jacket, with coordinated high waist trousers and a simple, graphic white tee to go under it. He topped it up with a sling bag. This was his new purchase with Seokjin when they shopped for the party at his Jessica's company event. Yes, right, the same event where he ended up wearing a turtleneck. Thanks to that, this outfit came handy. This attire was so him. It was bright and colourful but still classy, holding a weight to it. He chose his fit and started getting ready for the day. He decided he will ask Mike to make Jungkookie's favorite dishes as it was the first time he was gonna take lunch to his husband's office. While all the food was in the making, he styled his hair, put some light but just the right make-up on, along with the fruity fragrance Jungkook loves so much and of course painted his nails. In more than a month he spent with Jungkook, he realized Jungkook appreciated him whenever he was just himself. His husband already told him that he might have been a little judgemental in the past about people's lifestyle but with Tae, he learned to acknowledge the people who had contrasting choices than him. This had made Tae feel a bit giddy to realize he also made some difference in his husband's life as he himself had experienced a huge impact of Kook's presence on his own. 

With this chain of thoughts he was ready to go to the office to make his husband's day better. When Mike and him drove there, he asked the elder to take him through the main parking lot and not to the private elevator one. He didn't want to make another blunder, just in case the staff didn't recognize him again. Reluctantly so, Mike agreed. When they entered the ground floor lobby, he tried  to walk with as much grace as he could, with Mike on his tail with a huge lunch basket. His stride came to a halt when he heard a squeal. 

"Tae, sweetheart, you are here!" He heard Eleanor go. Eleanor Wilson, Jungkook's business partner and the wife of Timothy Wilson, the other director of the company. They made a beautiful, accommodating and kind couple indeed.

"Hello Mrs Wilson, good afternoon!" Tae bowed respectfully. 

"Oh no! What happened to calling me Elle? Huh?" Eleanor crossed her arms and asked. 

"But we are in the office, no?" Tae asked nervously. 

"Doesn't matter, we are friends now? Aren't we? Or do you also wish me to call you Mr. Jeon now?" She asked pointedly. 

"Oh no no no… Just Tae is fine."

"Good job cutie… oh hey Mike, long time, right? I asked JK about you a few days ago. But you know how he is. Gatekeeping everyone to himself. He even would have hidden this gorgeous man of his if it wasn't for my nosey husband." She joked.