Q for Qupid

"Q FOR QUPID? That's so fucking stupid dad! Even for y'all being all desperate asses to find me a partner!"

"Jungkook, you brat, Stop calling your own father stupid. I mean you don't need to state the obvious. At Least be mindful of his old heart. He might get a heart attack as you are almost killing his ego! Don't mind him Jin-ah, this generation knows nothing about respecting the ancient beings."

Jin just glared at Jessica, his best friend for 50 years and wife for 30, and just flipped her off, telling her to fuck off. 

"Oh honey you wish, but your old bones and obvious low stamina won't allow you to do that." She retorted, winking.

"Oh my god, why do I have to hear about your old and gross sex life? Can we focus on the issue at hand? I am perfectly okay, and you guys don't need to go to this stupid place and embarrass all of us." Jungkook said in a very tired tone. He was actually tired of his parents trying to play cupid for him, and in his case, a very clueless and embarrassing cupid.

"You don't know what you are missing out kook, their services are top notch,  I wish, I was gay and they had this facility back then. At Least I would have had a chance to be with a docile and well mannered baby boy. And not this cave woman who only spits vile words."

"Firstly,  you are gayer than my boy here, no point in denying that. And what makes you think you would have become a 'dom daddy' in a relationship? You would have been the most submissive baby boy yourself. Coming to think of it, we should actually do that, it's been ages since I last 'punished' you, what you say angel!"

Before Jin could respond, Kook beat him to it, "OH MY GOD, can you please stop discussing your bedroom dynamics here. I am trying to work. Why are you even here at this odd hour, it's almost midnight, don't you guys get tired after bickering and eating each other's faces after that?"

Jin wore his thinking glasses (yeah, he just uses them to look mature and wise, those have nothing to do with his eyesight) almost immediately after that and started explaining. "That my son has a lot of rhetorical questions in one para, we are indeed here at an odd hour sacrificing our intimate session, because our Young, handsome and very much desirable son here, as you rightly  said, is working at midnight, rather than bickering or making out with someone of his own. And that terrifies us a lot! And us being responsible asian parents that we are, decided to take matters in our own hands." 

"I understand your concerns, will most definitely see into it. You may leave now!" Came as a very professional response from their workaholic son.

Jess just had enough of her son's antics, took out her trump card, "Mr Jêõñ Jungkoòk, 
Is this how you repay your parents for the love, care and hard work they put in to raise you as the man you are today?!"

And that's when Kook knew that he was fucked up.