Daze (M)

🔞

"Fuck…" Kook said and dived into a passionate lip lock. His palms pressed the Pettit boy in place, by his shoulders; while he caged him between his thighs. He feasted on the others lips like a hungry beast while the other responded with equal fervor. 

"Tell me it is another dream…" Kook said, breaking the kiss. He didn't stop though, he kept leaving open mouth kisses on the others sharp jawline.

"What are you even saying, bun?" Tae rasped while his nails were leaving prominent scratch marks on the others back.

"This indeed is not a dream with the way you are clawing my back, but then why are we naked?" Kook said while taking a break from marking his husband's pretty collarbones. 

Tae scoffed, "Half naked. And I blame you for this. It's your fault, your idea. You weren't ready to move away from me and it was getting too warm. But what is it about this being 'another dream'? Were you dreaming about us being naked, Mr Husbun? Is that why you were making those sounds?" Tae teased, while he kneaded the flesh on the other back, not knowing Kook's current situation.

"Kind of. But then it would be your fault. The things you did to me in that dream were unspeakable. You caused me a 'huge problem' Tae…" Kook said while unconsciously pressing himself closer in the other's lower half, but then suddenly he lifted his head from the other's chest, gazing at him with darker eyes.

"Oh, now what do we have here? So I wasn't the only one with the 'huge problem' huh?" He mocked.

"Kookie,  stop… Don't tease… please…I am already embarrassed as it is…" The blushing mess whined. 

"Why are you embarrassed baby? It's natural, didn't I tell you I had the same? Why are you all shy now? Huh?" Kook asked, trying to tone down the teasing smirk. 

"Nothing, let me go. I need to go to the restroom." 

"Oh really? So you won't like me to help you out with this, huh babe?" Kook asked, trailing his mouth from the whiny brunette's ear to jaw to throat to right on his heart. He could sense the younger's breathe getting hitched. But no words came out of his mouth, nor he made any move. Kook was curious; no, he was eager to see what the brunette's response is. So he asked again, "Tell me Tae, what do you want? You want me to help you, don't you? Then use your words baby, don't go all shy on your husband. I vouched to take care of you; in-every-possible-way!" He pressed each of these words on the brunette's skin, rasping.

"Kookie…" the other used his signature reply.

"Kookie is listening. Tell Kookie what Tete wants?" The raven said, trying to assert his rules before moving forward. 

"Don't tease me, please." The whiny pup pleaded.

"Okay, I won't. But you have to tell me what exactly do you want. You have been really vague babe. Either way, I need a verbal consent or denial. I am not moving either way without it." Kook peered, looking sharply at the shy boy under him.

The night before had been a catalyst in the younger's life in many ways. He first learned that he needed to make every decision on his own and be firm about it, so he needed to grow up. Second, he learnt that he didn't understand half of things that go in the minds of people around him. Third he accepted he was immensely attracted to his husband and last he didn't want to hold back anymore. So listening to his now 'awakened adult brain' he said, "Help me, please…"

"Fuck baby, really?" Kook asked to be sure. 

"Yes…" The response came as a shaky breath.

"Holy fuck babe, stop being so sexy, or…"