Scare-show

The officers had asked all of them to sit. After confirming the documents they asked the senior Jeons to leave the youngsters alone with them for questioning. 

"So Mr Jeons, we might need to ask you a few personal questions to make sure this is not just another green card scam, hope you don't mind. So how did you two meet?" The officer with round glasses asked. While the officer incharge observed them keenly. Tae, as his usual habit by now, kept tracing Jungkook's tattoos. While Kook took it upon himself to answer the officers. 

"We met through a matchmaking agency. My distant cousin and Taehyung's best friend, Jimin Min and his Husband Yoongi Min who is also Taehyung's cousin, run it. They thought we were a match, even our families thought the same. So we met, and decided to get married."

"And when did you get married?"

"A day after we met."

"And you don't think it's weird? Marrying someone within a few hours after meeting?"

"We did, but then we both were not into dating. Our families didn't want to wait. If Taehyung was to go back to his country, we would have to wait for another year to get married. As in his country, same sex marriage are not legalized yet. And none of us was ready to wait that long. "

"Valid point. But I find it hard to believe that people of your generation, especially a handsome and successful man like you, were not into dating? And your 'husband' is not bad himself. Then why were you looking for a marriage rather than having some recreational time like people of your age have?" The other one, who looked a little younger than the other two officers, asked.

"Are you trying to ask why we weren't sleeping around? I guess that's a very personal and irrelevant question. But to still answer that I would say, we have our own personal reasons. Both of us are not very comfortable talking about it, unless you give us a written memo to answer exactly the same question." Jungkook gritted, sensing how uncomfortable Tae became after listening to that comment.

"Robinson, let me do the talking" the officer incharge warned the other asking the question, "I am sorry Mr. Jeon, young blood, he gets a little too eager. Apologies for that question. But I would definitely like to know the current status of your relationship. You got married really fast, how are you managing things? And this time I would prefer if your husband answers the question, as I hardly heard any sound from him. It's about him after all!"

"He has a bit of social anxiety, but I am sure if you ask him patiently, without accusing he would try to answer. Just don't intimidate him." Kook said, looking straight at the youngest officer, as if warning him to be in his limits. He then nudged Tae to answer,

"Tae, can you answer her?" He held his gaze gently while asking, caressing the back of his palms. 

"Mhm… we are doing okay, we talked before marriage. We knew this is what we wanted. Right now, we are learning new things about each other everyday. But overall, we are happy. More than what I thought we would be." He said, with his voice low in volume, but with surety, sincerity.

"And how long do you plan to stay married?" The assehole from earlier asked again.

"Excuse me?" Tae and Kook both asked at the same time. Faces turning sour with that question. 

"Okay young man, I guess that's enough for now. You don't need to answer this out of the blue, irrelevant question Mr and Mr Jeon, you can take a break now. Could you also please send your parents, Mr and Mrs Jeon now, we would like to ask them some questions as all of you live under the same roof. Surprising for nowadays, but that could help us understand the situation better, so can you?"