Night of passion (M)

T.W.: The following chapter contains mature content and it mentions injury, blood, triggering sexual experiences. Reader's discretion is needed. MINORS DNI.

When the Jeons and Jungs left for their respective homes, Yoongi and Jimin were sitting on their balcony. Yoongi was lying on the recliner chair with a glass of wine in his hand, while Jimin lay on top of him, hearing his heartbeat. Stealing a sip or two from his husband's glass, 

"Why do you seem so restless jagiya?" The blonde asked.

Yoongi chuckled before replying, "You know how to press the right button huh, sugar? You know I can't lie to you when you call me jagi, huh? It's nothing serious though. Just thinking about the ways I can get hold on that fucker Jisung."

"Babe, you were just 17 when you kicked him in his butt last time. You are 29 now, and if you ask me, your genius has grown in 10 folds since then. I am not at all worried about it. In fact I know for sure that my sexy as fuck, genius husband aka the infamous AgÜstD would work his magic in style!" Jimin said, looking right into his husband's eyes,  with fire in his gaze, making the other man swear under his breath.

"You know exactly what to do to get me going. Remember, you asked for it. It's going to be a long night for you angel. Let's take it to the bedroom, shall we?" Yoongi husked while his hands worked on the younger's sides, sending tingles to his core.

"It's not my fault you have a praise kink, and anyway, have you ever heard me complaining about the long night?" Jimin sassed while his palm rubbed all over the genius's chest, peeking out from his fitted black dress shirt.

"Oh my sweet plum, if we stay here anymore, the neighbors will get a free show. So hold on tight!" Yoongi said, getting both of them out of the chair and straight into their love den!

So folks, when you all wonder why is Sir Min lazy and sleepy all the time? I would blame it upon his husband and his smart mouth; both of which make the poor man work for long hours!

×××××

After a round or two of passion, the couple was tangled up in their bed peacefully. It was around 3 am, when the younger's phone started ringing a cheesy rom-com song. Which made Yoongi growl and shake his husband up.

'What in the world?' Jimin groaned, and took hold of his phone. He then realized the ringtone was set for his best friend who left his house just a few hours ago. Panicking, he picked it up, and then he heard it. Instead of a groggy, chirpy greeting, his soulmate was crying. No, whimpering as if he was in pain.

"Taebaby, what happened? Are you okay? Yoongi-ah, get up. Something is off. Tae? Babybear? Please talk to me. Where is Jungkookie, sweetie? Did Jisung do something?  Tell me baby, should I drive to your place? You reached your place safely, right? Tae…." 

"Yes… yes chim, we reached home. And no, Jisung didn't do anything. The thing is… It's Jungkookie…." The brunette trailed.

"Jungkook? Did Jungkook hurt you Tae? I swear I'll kill him if….." This prompted Yoongi to get up with a jerk.

"No Jimin-ah, no, he didn't hurt me. It's me. I hurt him, Jimin-ah. I hurt him so bad…" Tae started weeping uncontrollably. Jimin was confused, so he had put his phone on speaker in order to include Yoongi in.

"Hey, hey Tete calm down. What do you mean you hurt him? Did you two have a fight or something? Did you say mean words to him?" Jimin asked cautiously.

"No chim. We didn't have a fight. Opposite actually. Hck… I didn't know what to do.. so I called you at this odd hour…. I am sorry Jimin-ah, but I am so scared…" Taehyung was whimpering badly.