Neil's fear and Avni's condition

Start from the beginning

Neil: you ok?

Avni was in shock.

Avni: Maddy Bua tried to kill my child. She hates me this much that she tried to kill an innocent soul.

Avni looked at Neil. She cried. Neil cups her face and nods. They got emotional. Neil keeps her head on his chest. Neil kissed her forehead.

Neil: sshh.

Aman got angry.

Aman: how dare she to harm my sister? I will not leave her. I will kill her.

Avni looked at Aman, she moved away but Neil was side hugging her. Everyone panics. Aman was going.

Neil: Aman, stop.

Aman stopped and he turned to Neil.

Neil: you don't need to go there. I gave her a warning. Don't go there.

Aman: But Jiju.

Neil: Amaannn.

Aman looked away.

Ashish: Aman, calm down. Neil is saying, he gave her a warning. So relax.

Arnav: but how dare she to do that? How can someone stoop so low?

Kareena looked down.

Shweta: she wanted Avni and Neil's child for Kareena.

The Mehta family was shocked.

Shweta got angry.

Shweta: but when we refused to give our child then she, she did that.

Aman glared at Kareena. Kareena looked at him and she shook her head.

Kareena: Aman, trust me, I don't know about it.

Aman looked away. Neil and Avni looked at her.

Kareena: bro, bhabhi, trust me, I have no idea about it. If I had an idea then I would have stopped her. Trust me.

Neil looked down. Avni felt bad for her.

Kareena: Mamma, papa, trust me.

Aman: Di, Jiju, don't worry about the baby. We don't need your baby because we don't deserve a baby. The person who killed her own child how will she take care of someone else's child?

Kareena looked down. Avni felt bad for Kareena.

Avni: Aman.

Aman: Please, Di. No need to take her side. Anyways, you don't worry your baby will stay with you. Just wipe off this thought from your mind that you have to give your child to anyone else.

Neil looked at Bebe.

Neil: I am sorry, Bebe, but from now Maddy Bua will not come here. I can't live every day with a fear. I want my wife and child's safety.

Avni was looking at Neil then she looked at Bebe.

Neil: I am sorry, Bebe, I know, it will hurt you but... she will not be allowed here.

Bebe was in shock.

Bebe: Maddy did that? I can't believe it. Where did I lack in her upbringing? I could not be able to give her the right upbringing. I failed as a mother.

Avni shook her head. Neil got up and he goes to Bebe. Neil holds her shoulders.

Neil: no, Bebe, it is not your mistake, you did a phenomenal upbringing of your children and dad is a living example of it.

Bebe looked at him. Neil wipes her tears.

Neil: don't blame yourself.

Avni: yes, Bebe, Neil is saying right. Don't blame yourself.