34

"You care about him

"You care about him."

She was laying down on her back, facing the ceiling as she couldn't close her eyes for the night.

Not a blink of sleep as it was already 4 o'clock in the morning.

She couldn't help but think about what was happening in that moment.

What Ruby would be suffering from. Torture.

She straightened up, her arms supporting her as she was now looking down at the floor.

She stood up to her feet, walking out of her room.

She entered the living room as she sat down, an almost empty bottle of vodka on the table.

She stared at it, grabbing it as she opened it.

She took a few gulps as she looked down.

She hated to admit it, but everything felt empty without Ruby.

She sighed, the atmosphere falling into silence.

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted her thoughts.

She acted immediately, swiftly grabbing her knife from under the couch as she headed for the door.

She opened quickly, ready to charge. Only to be faced by Spencer. Again.

He flinched, his eyes portraying fear as she put the knife in her back pocket.

"For fuck's sake, I told you to go home, Reid." She groaned as she went to close the door.

He set his feet in between the small distance as he winced at the pain of the door closing on him.

As Yelena noticed the action, she opened the door.

"Reid. Stop being stupid and go home." She told him firmly.

Spencer swiftly spotted the bottle on the table.

"I will if you stop drinking." He said as she looked back at the bottle and back to Spencer.

"That's none of your God damn business." She retorted.

"Just let me help you, I- I know..." He trailed off, scared to even speak those next words.

"I know you care about him." He muttered.

He could've sworn she was looking at him as if she was about to gut him with that knife.

"If I let you in, will you just shut up?" She asked him as he nodded.

She took a step back as he slid past her. She walked into her room, noticing Spencer hadn't followed her.

"Okay.." He whispered to himself, thinking about his next move as he stood in the living room.

DON'T LEAVE ME, spencer reid [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara