10

"Who is that?"

"Who is that?"

Next Morning

After the previous night, Yelena was rushed to the hospital immediately.

Emily and Rossi had just left the hospital, joining Hotch at the office as they went to their paperwork they hadn't finished yet.

So that left, Spencer, Garcia and Morgan to stay, Hotch said he would arrive too after he'd finished his paperwork form the previous case.

Garcia was playing games on her phone, Spencer was reading a book and Morgan was talking to a nurse, flirting they assumed.

"Do you think she'll wake up?" Spencer found himself asking as Garcia was still deeply concentrated in the game she was playing.

"Why are you asking me, aren't you the genius?" She asked as she groaned in the defeat.

"But, I hope so." She added as he nodded slowly.

He looked away as his gaze landed on a man who had just came in, looking frustrated.

He went to the desk as he asked her something, she shook her head as she pointed towards the chairs.

He thanked her and approached the chairs, sitting on the one who was two seats farther from Spencer.

Garcia looked up to see who went to sit as she gasped in admiration at the man.

She went to sit in between Spencer and the stranger.

He smiled at her as she returned a goofy smile.

"Hi." She began, not even hesitating to start a conversation.

"Hi." He told her shyly as he looked down again.

"Who are you here for?" She asked him.

"My friend, she got shot." He told her as she pouted.

"Sorry. Must be tough." She told him as he nodded.

"Who are you here for?" He asked her, clearing his throat.

"A friend of mine, who also got shot actually." She said with a sad expression as he nodded slowly.

"Sorry." he told her with a small smile as she returned it.

"What's your friend's name?" He asked her.

"Yelena." She told him with pursed lips.

"As in Yelena Romanoff?" He asked her, Penelope nodding with a curious smile.

Spencer looked up the minute he had heard it.

"You know her?" He asked as the stranger nodded.

"Do you know her?" He asked the two as they nodded.

"What's your name?" She asked him. "Aleksander Scott." He introduced himself.

"Penelope Garcia, and this is Spencer Reid." She told him as she smiled softly.

"I'm gonna go grab a coffee, would you like one too, looks like you've been here long enough." He spoke as Garcia just nodded with a smile.

He walked away as she sank in her seat. "He is so cute, I'm mad at Lena for not having introduced him earlier." She spoke as he looked at her.

"You think he's cute?" He asked her with  a raised brow as she turned towards him.

"I just know he could make any man gay just by smiling at them." She nodded surely as he was confused.

"Yelena Romanoff?" A doctor called as Spencer and Garcia stood up quickly.

"Is everything alright? Is she gonna live? Can we see her?" Spencer asked as the doctor's eyes widened.

"She's recovering, so it's just a matter of time before she wakes up." He informed them as Spencer nodded and went back to his chair.

Aleksander came back with three coffees in a coffee holder.

"I didn't know what you wanted, so I just got you this." He pursed his lips as she gladly took a cup.

He gave one to Spencer as well, Spencer smiling at him awkwardly. "So, any news?" He asked them.

"They said she's in recovery, it's just a matter of time before she wakes up." Garcia told him as he nodded.

Three hours later

Emily had arrived, telling Garcia that she was needed at the BAU.

Even though, she wanted to stay and flirt with Aleksander, she went back to the BAU reluctantly.

Emily sat down next to Spencer, noticing a stranger standing in the corner. "Who's that?" She asked Spencer.

He looked up and saw Aleksander. "Aleksander Scott, Yelena's friend, apparently." He mumbed as she nodded.

"Any news on Lena?" She asked, he opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted when the door opened.

"Yelena Romanoff?" He asked as they stood up.

"How is she?" Emily asked with concern, the doctor took off his glasses.

"We can't say that the surgery was a success or a fail, but you can go see her." He told them as he walked away.

Aleksander didn't enter the room, standing there as he debated on whether to go in or not.

There she was, on a hospital bed, her face had lost all its color and she looked like she was dead asleep.

She began to wake up as she groaned. Emily looked up at her as Spencer approached her.

"Yelena?" He called softly as he could see the confusion on her face.

She was now awake as she tried to straighten up, failing as she did so because of her injury.

"Relax." He smiled as he set a hand on hers.

"Ублюдок.." She groaned in pain under her breath as she closed her eyes.
- Motherfucker...