15

"But you're fun when you're drunk!"

That night

The team had gone to a hotel, no one having in the mood for a long drive back to Quantico.

They had finally caught their killer, everything Yelena had said was true, they were all impressed by her.

Although, she wasn't with them, she managed to give them a lead in a couple of minutes.

Without a file when they didn't even manage to think of it in three hours.

Shocking.

The team was divided into duo's per room.

Hotch had a room for himself, Derek and Spencer together, Emily and JJ in a room and Rossi with a room for himself.

He didn't want to share a room, giving a huge amount of money to the receptionist for a room alone.

They all went to sleep the minute they hit their soft pillows, except for Spencer.

He couldn't sleep, thinking about things.

He wondered what Yelena was doing.

Probably bored out of her mind, or watching serial killer documentaries.
Well, he was wrong.

She had been allowed to go back home from her boss at midnight.

She thought it was weird, her boss would never give her a break.

He was being nice and she wasn't used to it.

The minute she entered her house, she went straight to her bedroom.

She didn't even bother to take off her clothes.

She plopped fell face first on the bed as she slowly fell asleep.

Next Morning

The team was back in Quantico.

They went to buy coffee first and then heading back to Headquarters.

Garcia welcomed them, receiving a coffee from Derek as she thanked him with a goofy smile.

Each of them went straight to their paperwork.

They didn't have a case, so they took it slow.

The elevator doors opened as Yelena walked into the bullpen.

She went straight to Hotch's office.

She entered without knocking again as he looked up at her with an annoyed expression.

She rolled her eyes as she left the office, standing in front of the door as she knocked.

"Come in." She heard him say as she entered his office again.

"Was that so difficult?" He said as he signed a file.

She sighed as she crossed her arms. "When am I allowed back?" She asked as he looked up, setting his pen down.

"Why do you want to work so badly?" He asked her as she sighed.

"Bored?" She said, although it sounded more like a question.

He nodded slowly as she shook her head, "So? When?" She asked him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her as she furrowed her brows.

"It doesn't hurt that much anymore, I think I'm good." She shrugged as he shook his head.

"Well, then I can't let you come back till it's completely healed." He told her as she looked at him in defeat.

"Is there at least something to do here?" She asked as he seemed to think about it for a second.

"Maybe you can do some paperwork and help from distance when we have a case." He suggested as she nodded.

She stood up and went to leave, "Romanoff." He told her as she turned around.

"Here." He told her as he handed her a pile of paperwork.

She cursed under her breath as she took the pile from his hands.

"You wanted it." He shrugged as she rolled her eyes.

She struggled to open the door with the pile of paperwork as she pushed the handle with her elbow.

She managed to open the door carefully as she made her way out of his office.

She left his office as she struggled with the pile of work.

She made her way towards her desk, not looking down as she stumbled on something, her paperwork falling on the ground

"Hey, watch it!" She yelled without looking whose leg it was she fell over.

"Fuck!" She yelled in a whisper as she went to pick up her papers, someone helping her with it.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking and-" He began as she shook her head, Spencer helping her collect her paperwork.

"It's fine, Reid." She told him as he sighed, watching as she set the paperwork on her desk who was in front of him.

-

The day quickly came to an end as Hotch dismissed them all.

The team was walking out of the bullpen.

"Who's up for drinks?" Emily asked as Garcia was the first one to say 'yes' excitedly.

"Okay, I'm down." Derek smiled as he gave Garcia a side hug.

"I'm assuming if I say 'no', you'll torture me till I say 'yes'?" JJ turned towards Emily as she smirked, nodding as they both laughed.

JJ accepted the invitation. Rossi joining them as he accepted the invitation too.

"Hey, Hotch, you up for some drinks?" Derek asked as Hotch shook his head, "Tired, sorry guys." He told them as Derek nodded.

And that left Yelena and Spencer to accept or deny.

"Lena, please?" Emily pleaded with a pout as Yelena seemed to think about it with a smile tugging at her lips.

"Okay." She accepted as they all turned towards Spencer.

"Fine, but I'm not getting drunk." He warned them as they all groaned.

"But you're fun when you're drunk!" Emily began.

"Lena, you have to get him drunk, I'm counting on you!" She said as she held Yelena's arms.

She looked into her eyes with a deadly serious look as Yelena nodded with wide eyes, laughing.

-

Each of them went back to their homes to change.

Everyone except Reid and Morgan who were already dressed casually.

Yelena was standing in front of her mirror, looking at the outfit she opted for.

She shrugged as she adjusted her cropped band shirt.

She just went for some wide jeans and a cropped band shirt with her leather jacket on it.

She headed to the door and grabbed her keys.

Just some drinks, right?