16

"Let's dance!"

"Let's dance!"

A while later

Garcia sent Yelena the address of the bar, hoping she would show up to get wasted with the woman.

Yelena made it to the bar, getting off her motorbike as she walked in the club.

She spotted the team, joining them as they greeted her.

She gave them a small nod and a smile as she went to sit next to Derek, across from Spencer.

He wasn't really in the mood, that she noticed.

Suddenly, a shot was slid in front of her. She looked up as she saw Garcia grinning.

She chuckled as she picked up the small glass, downing it as she set it on the table.

Her expression remained blank as everyone stared at her.

"What?" She asked as she saw Garcia's smile growing.

"I think I found my soulmate." Garcia whispered under her breath.

Yelena didn't hear it but Spencer and Derek did.

Derek laughed as Yelena looked at him with confusion.

"Let's dance!" Garcia exclaimed, pulling Yelena out of her seat.

Yelena laughed as she danced with Garcia, dancing like they owned the floor.

And they did.

A specific european song came on as Yelena gasped.

"What?" Garcia asked as Yelena punched her playfully.

"This is literally one of my favorite songs!" Yelena as she began to sway her hips to the rhythm.

Garcia looked her up and down as she followed her movements, laughing as they danced.

Emily and JJ entered the club, spotting Yelena and Garcia on the floor.

Yelena had assumed they came together, she assumed they were together too.

She sent Emily a wink as she saw her chuckle and send a wink back.

Her gaze went to Reid as she saw him look out the window, holding his drink close to him.

She told Garcia she'd be right back as she headed towards the group.

"Get up." She ordered him as he looked up at her in confusion.

Derek chuckled as he sipped his drink, watching their interaction.

"What?" Spencer asked in utter confusion.

"I won't say it twice, Reid. Get up." She said as he obeyed.

He stood there, looking at her with furrowed brows.

She sighed as she took his hand, leading him to the dance floor, walking backwards as she laughed, throwing her head back.

"Come on, loosen up!" She shouted as she handed him a glass.

He hesitated as he took the drink from her hand.

He watched as she grabbed another drink from a stranger, downing it as she swayed to the music.

He set the drink on the table behind him as he looked at her.

She looked fucking amazing.

She looked at him as she tilted her head to the side, grinning as he looked at her with confusion written all over his face.

She took his hands as she began swaying, not that she had stopped earlier, but she was swaying Spencer with her too now.

A small smile appeared on his face as she laughed.

He began slowly moving with her as she nodded, looking him up and down obviously as he chuckled.

They were soon joined by Emily and Garcia, dancing with them as they laughed with each other.

-

Spencer went to sit on one of the tall chairs as he looked at her, she was more friendly and fun when she was drunk.

A figure slid in the seat next to him as he looked up at Derek.

"Hey, pretty boy." Derek grinned knowingly as Spencer squinted in suspicion.

"I know what you're thinking, and no." Spencer huffed as Derek's grin only grew wider.

"So you already thought about it." Derek said daringly as Spencer rolled his eyes.

"Come on, pretty boy, I know what you're thinking right now." He said, closer to Spencer's ear as they saw her and Garcia dancing with Emily and JJ.

"She's my coworker it wouldn't even be possible, and besides whenever I get too close to her, she looks at me as if she's gonna kill me." Spencer said as Derek laughed, patting Spencer's back.

-

She was still dancing, drunk and happily.

She felt a presence behind her as she turned around, recognizing the brunette who was dancing with her.

She slid her hands from her waist up in the air as she danced against him.

They moved in sync, dancing as they didn't even need to face each other.

She saw JJ with Reid, mouthing, 'who's that?' to her as she shrugged with a laugh,

'I don't know' she mouthed as she continued dancing with the stranger.

Spencer had seen the whole interaction as he sensed a weird feeling.

He took a sip of his drink as he thought about it.

He slid his hands down Yelena's waist, her hands over his.

She looked up as she smirked. He returned the gesture a he lead her to his table.

"You know how to dance, I'll tell you that." He told her, impressed as she scoffed.

He downed his shot as he slid her one.

She downed it as well, looking back at him.

"Could say the same thing about you." She said as he chuckled.

He took another shot as she chuckled, shaking his head.

He set his glass on the table, looking back at her.

"You wanna get out of here?" He asked as she thought about it for a moment.

"Okay, why not?" He offered his hands as she took it, laughing as he took her to the back.

-

"Well, looks like Derek and Lena are gonna be busy for a while." JJ said with a chuckle as she went back to her drink.

"Yeah, looks like it." Spencer huffed as he looked out the window.

"I never thought of Yelena to be the one nightstand kind of person." Garcia wondered out loud as JJ nodded.

"Yeah, she doesn't look like the very social type." She said as Garcia agreed.

They were right, she's never like this. When she was sober, at least.