9

"Shoot me

"Shoot me."

Slessman's house

Hotch, Rossi and JJ had gone back to the precinct, leaving Emily, Derek, Reid and Romanoff at Slessman's house.

"You've reached Penelope Garcia in the FBI's office of supreme genius." She spoke in the phone.

"Hey, it's Morgan. Need you to work me some magic here." He said as he looked at the laptop who was still locked.

"I got a program called Deadbolt Defense and a girl with only a couple of hours to live, so what do you know?" He asked as she clicked her tongue.

"Deadbolt's the number one password crack-resistant software out there." She told him as he sighed.

"You're gonna have to get inside this guy's head to get the password." She said as he pursed his lips.

"I thought I was calling the office of supreme genius." He told her, a bit disappointed they couldn't find anything.

"Well, gorgeous, you've been rerouted to the office of too freakin' bad." She retorted.

"Thanks anyway." He put the phone down as he sighed in defeat.

He walked to the bathroom, seeing if anything unusual would stand out.

He opened the cabinet as he was faced with a bottle of pills.

"My name is Richard Slessman, and I have trouble sleeping." He spoke as he looked at it carefully.

Yelena found it rather useless. She plopped on the bed as she thought harder.

She noticed some stacks of cd's as she looked at Spencer, he seemed to think the same thing.

"Morgan, get your ass in here, we're gonna need your help." She exclaimed as he walked in the room.

"We have to go through every one of these CDs. Scratches, wear and tear. We're looking for wich CD he plays the most." Spencer explained as they all began opening and inspecting the CDs.

A while later, a bunch of CDs were spread out in the room. They didn't find anything. Yelena sighed in frustration.

She picked up a closed one as she found it already empty, while it was on the unopened pile.

She furrowed her brows but sheugged it off. She sat on the bed, trying to think of something as it hit her.

The CD is still in the computer.

She rushed to the upstairs room that was attached to the room she was in.

She walked straight towards the laptop, not even saying anything.

"Romanoff, no, no don't-" Morgan went to protest, as she pulled out a CD from the laptop.

She turned around to look at them with a smirk. "Bingo." She told them as she typed in 'SANDMAN', the name of a song apparently.