20

"What the fuck

"What the fuck..."

The next day

She woke up, it was around six o'clock in the morning.

She sighed, looking at the broken clock on her nightstand, sighing as she rubbed her eyes.

She made her way out of her room, to the the bathroom.

A weirdly tasty smell lingered in the air.

She stood still, following the smell as she was even more confused at the sight in front of her.

"Morning." He greeted.

She furrowed her brozs as a small smile managed to make its way on her face.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she walked up to him.

"Making some real breakfast. Better than the same cereal every morning, huh?" He smirked as he went to kiss her.

She immediately wrapped her hands around his waist as she chuckled slightly against his lips.

"Now, you go take a nice shower and I'll finish this up, alright?" He suggested as she nodded.

She turned around as he pulled her hand. She turned to face him again as he brought her hand to his lips.

He kissed her hand, looking at her while doing so with a smirk.

"I love you." He whispered.

A weird feeling rushed into her. She rarely heard that sentence, yet she was so scared of it.

The last time she heard it, someone got hurt.

"Me too." She managed to say as she nodded awkwardly.

An awkward silence followed as she turned around, still nodding as she headed to the bathroom.

She locked the door behind her.
She looked up at the mirror.

"Why can't you just be normal?" She whispered to herself.

"God, why are you so fucking awkward?" She said as she held her head in support, the thoughts flying in her mind.

She shook her head as she took off her clothes, hopping in the shower.

She ran her fingers through her messy hair as the cold water hit her.

She flinched at the cold temperature. She tried her best to shower nonetheless.

-

She stepped out of the shower as she sighed, putting on a large shirt she had left hanging on the door.

She quickly dried her hair with the towel as she went to unlock the door, towel still in her hand.

She made her way back into the kitchen, looking at the coffee table.