13

"You say that again, I'm gonna kill you, Reid

"You say that again, I'm gonna kill you, Reid."

Next day

The morning came quickly after a restless night.

She had spent the whole night thinking about everything.

She sharpened her knives and exercised. She was bored out of her mind.

Yelena's apartment wasn't really big. She didn't have any luxuries, not even a television.

She only had a half decent couch, a bed and a small kitchen and bathroom.

It wasn't necessarily that clean, but she was used to it.

She worked her ass off since she was sixteen to own half of what she had now.

She sighed as she threw one of her pocket knives to the wall.

She did that when she was bored, really bored.

As she threw her head back, a knock was heard.

Her eyes widened in panic as she went to take out the knife out of the wall.

She approached the door with caution as she turned the doorknob.

She opened the door rapidly and held out her knife.

"It's me, it's Emily." She held her hands up as Yelena lowered her knife.

"You don't get a lot of friendly visits, do you?" She asked as she lowered her hands looking at Yelena who just shrugged.

"How did you know where I live?" Yelena asked as she leaned on the doorway.

"Oh, Garcia." She told her as she could almost hear Yelena curse under her breath.

"So, what do you need?" Yelena asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh, I was gonna ask if you wanted to come get breakfast with the team." Emily suggested as Yelena thought about it for a second.

"Okay, I'll go change." She disappeared into her room to change.

Emily stood at the entrance, rocking on her heels.

She didn't know whether she could enter or not.

She peered into the living room. A couch, a coffee table with some knives on it.

On the wall, multiple knives stuck on it.

Her eyes widened at the state of the living room, wondering what the rest would look like.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Yelena walked out of her room.

She wore a red button up shirt, black pants and her usual boots.