Chapter 25: What would you do...

Start from the beginning

[ Olivia's POV ]

He crushed his lips against mine, without giving me the chance to answer. His lips felt so warm and plump. I felt my body temperature turn up a notch in an instant. I closed my eyes and felt a bizarrely familiar feeling course through my body like an inferno. Neymar held me so tight against him that I felt his muscled body through my clothing. He slid his tongue inside my mouth, turning the kiss into a sensual kiss. I wasn't able to resist him anymore and kissed him back. He pressed his body even tighter against mine when he felt that I was kissing him back. The kiss gave me strange feelings I couldn't place or describe. Neymar parted his lips from mine and we both gasped for air. I looked down because it was hard for me to look him in the eyes after this kiss.

"I...should go" I mumbled a few seconds later.

He didn't say anything so I slowly turned around and opened the door. I walked out of the room and quickly stepped through the corridor. I was outside Camp Nou a couple of seconds later. I breathed in the fresh air and let out a deep sigh. I pulled out my phone and saw 2 text messages from Marc. I opened the messages.

"Babe I'm waiting for you, where are you? What time will you be done?" his first message said.

"Olive my brother Eric is dropping by so I have to go pick him up now. I'm sorry, can you take the bus home? Love you" his second message said.

I was kind of glad that Marc didn't wait for me because I didn't know how I would be able to face him after what just happened. I stood outside Camp Nou not knowing what to do next when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and looked at him. He stopped and stared like he was surprised to see me too.

"I thought you had to leave" he mumbled.

"Marc...left," I said.

"Oh, do you need a ride?" he asked, softly.

I shook my head. His face turned sad immediately, but he tried to hide it with a faint smile.

"Bye Olive," he said and walked to his car.

"Neymar, wait!" I shouted.

He stopped walking, but he didn't turn around. I caught up to him.

"Can I take you up on your offer to drop me?" I asked.

He looked at me with a smile and opened the passenger seat door. I got in and he got in the driver's side.

"Did you have dinner yet?" he suddenly asked.

I shook my head.

"Want to have dinner with me?" he asked.

"I think I should go home," I said.

"Please? My treat of course" he asked with a cute little smile.

I nodded and he looked really happy. He turned on the radio and backed out of the parking space. It was slowly getting dark as it was probably around 6 pm by now. I listened to the music and didn't pay attention to where he was driving us. When drove into a garage I realized we were at his home.

"I thought we are going to have dinner?" I asked, confused.

He got out of the car and opened the door for me.

"We can order takeaway from any restaurant you want," he said and led the way inside his house.

I remembered the last time I had been here. The place looked exactly the same. 

"Don't worry, I won't spill any drinks on your clothes this time" he said, slightly smirking.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on his couch.

"So what do you want to eat?" he asked.

"Sushi?" I suggested.

"Good idea! I haven't had sushi in ages" he said.

He pulled out his phone and dialed some number. I heard him order a menu like he already knew what he wanted.

"Okay, it'll be here in 30 minutes" he smiled.

"What did you order?" I asked.

"A sushi boat with 30 different kinds of sushi. It's my favorite and you have to try it" he said.

"Isn't 30 too much?" I asked.

"I'll give you 10 and eat the other 20" he smirked.

"Talk about democracy" I groaned.

"I'm a dictator and not a democrat" he winked, playfully.

"That mouth of yours," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You know about it better than me," he said, biting his lip.

I quickly looked away, thinking it was probably a very bad idea to come here.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What do you think of the new cover for Déjà Vu? :)

It was made by @mobixo on instagram ♥