Avni smiled and she kept her hand on Neil’s hand then she nods but she was not satisfied.

Neil: now come on, get up. We have to go.

Avni nods. Avni was getting up. Neil helped her.

Neil: slowly, slowly.

Avni suppressed her lips and she sat. Neil helped her to get up.

Soon, they reached home, and Neil was holding Avni’s hand. Avni was not able to walk because she had pain in her back, she got saved but got a sprain in her back. Everyone was standing there except Maddy, she went home. Neil looked around. Avni smiled to see her both families.

Shweta: Avni.

Shweta cupped Avni's face and smiled with teary eyes.

Shweta: how are you?

Avni: fine and the baby is also fine.

Neil looked at her. Shweta's smile faded. Everyone was confused. Shweta looked at Neil who shook his head. Shweta smiled fakely.

Shweta: that's good.

Neil: mom, Maddy Bua?

Bebe: She was not feeling well so She went to her home.

Neil thinks.

Shweta: don't know what is her problem. Bebe asked her to stay here but she was adamant that she wants to go.

Neil: Mom, first let me make her sit.

Shweta nods.

Shweta: yeah, make her sit here.

Neil nods. Neil was taking Avni to the couch.

Neil: mom, water.

Shweta nodded and Bheema came there. Neil makes Avni sit and then he sat beside her. Neil took the glass and made Avni drink water. Avni smiled to see him.

Ashish: we should leave now.

Bebe: stay here today. It is too late.

Nm: No, we have to go.

Bebe: I am elder so you have to obey me. It is my order, stay here tonight.

They smiled. But everyone was worried from inside.

Neela maa came to Avni and sat on the other side. She caressed Avni's hair. Avni smiled.

Bebe: Neil, take her to the room.

Shweta: but stairs?

Bebe: yeah.

Neil: it is good that she stays upstairs at least she will not get the chance to roam around if she stayed downstairs then she will not sit quietly.

Avni makes a sad pout. Other smiled.

Bebe: you said it right.

Neil smiled.

Bebe: take her to the room. She needs rest.

Neil nods. He got up and picked up Avni in a bridal style. Avni looked at the family and felt shy. Neil looked at her and smiled then he thinks.

Neil in mind: Don't know what will happen when you will get to know the truth.

Neil looked at Avni.

Neil entered the room by carrying Avni. He made her sit and then lays her there in a fowler position by adjusting the pillows at her back.

Neil: you sit here. I am just coming.