part 16: early shift and late night

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What is it you don't understand romanoff! I don't have his body, I don't know where it is! I don't know who has it, so you and your little top secret boy band can kindly fuck off before I make your sorry asses wish you were dead!" Valentina said threatening Natasha with a knife.

"Come on just tell me we were friends!" Natasha said, Valentina threw the knife past Natasha making it stay into the wall.

"Yes we used to be friends! Used to be! I was stated as dead since 2016 Romanoff!! I've been living in secret since 2016 under the radar to protect the people cause bad things are gonna happen!" Valentina yelled at Natasha.

"Get out of my house!" Valentina yelled with fire coming out of her hands, "I SAID GET OUT OF MY MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE NATASHA ALINOVNA ROMANOFF!" Valentina yelled.

"I need backup please!" Natasha said talking to the little earpiece she had, soon after captain America, Bucky Barnes and hawkeye was standing in the living room shielding Natasha.

"Get out of my house I have nothing to give to You!" Valentina yelled and made wind blow them out the way.

Natasha landed on the floor banging her head into the hard wooden floor.
Valentina walked over to her, she placed a foot on her chest restraining Natasha to come up.

"Now listen up bitch, I do not have ultrons dead body , I don't know where it is, but one thing I do know is that if you don't leave me the fuck alone it won't be Valentina being here it will asesina" Valentina threatened, she let them all get up and leave.
———————————————————

"Great shot folks, you all did very good" someone yelled, we all smiled and I got hugs from Scarlett, Evans, Sebastian and Jeremy.

"Ok we will do the scene a couple times more and then we're done with that scene!" It got yelled and Scarlett and I got ready to do the scene again.
We shot the scene a couple times before we were done with that scene, I grabbed  a water after realising I forgot my water bottle in the fridge.

We had to shoot a couple more scenes before we got a break, I wasn't in this scene well except I was in the bedroom sleeping and people don't really see into the bedroom so I could sit and watch the others.

—————————————————–—

"Are we sure we should do this I mean I don't want asesina on my list of kills I've done, I liked her!" Steve said, natasha rolled her eyes and walked over and opened the door.
They all started searching through the house, all they found was everyday things and mushroom recipes books.
They move on to the upper part.

"Listen up boys, and Wanda what ever you do, DO NOT go into that room" natasha whispered just loud enough for her fellow Avengers.
They all noded and searched through the upper part.

Natasha got to the office, a smiled creeped onto her face when she saw the picture of the two girls being super focused on an arcade game.
Natasha took her phone our and snapped a picture off the picture standing on the desk, natasha kept searching through the office until she saw a computer standing on the table.

She pressed on her little earpiece "Captain I found a computer I'm going inside it!"She whispered, she let go of the earpiece and turned on the computer, to her surprise there wasn't a code. Natasha started looking through the stuff on the computer including the pictures, she opened the folder named 'important stuff!' Natasha's eyes and head completely froze as she kept scrolling down, through pictures.

"Natasha are you there, Romanoff answer!" It could be heard over coms, Natasha was frozen she could just keep scrolling.
"Natasha we have to leave it's nearly 4 am!" It could once again be heard over coms, suddenly the door opened.