38: truth revealed

Y/n's pov:

I was home alone, Bailey was watching and opening the cafe, Irene and Eric was somewhere only God knows where, I filmed those exhausting scenes yesterday so we all got a free day.

I walked into the living room and got comfortable on the couch before turning on the news.

"Earlier today an article about the newly discovered actress y/n l/n was released, the article is named 'Y/n L/n the past and the presents' in the article it's written about how she battled the loss of her parents and how she got help from the marvel cast to get her away from her abusive foster parents, the problem is that to the level of information that we know, y/n hasn't done any interveiw where she talked about that kind of information, we got in contact with Irene and Eric Whitlock y/n's current adoptive parents, they expressed on the article how they felt about their daughters privacy being invaded brutally"
The reporter said, I rushed up from the couch and over to our shared lap top.

It was true there was an article revealing everything about my past.
"Y/n l/n developed an eating disorder at the age of thirteen" I mumbled, I was in shock who would do that.

I kept reading through it, it became scarier and scarier as I kept reading through it, there was some high detail stuff in here.

The door shut open and Quinn was there. "Have you read the article?" She asked, I let some tears fall down my face.

"I already went down to the police station and talked to them about it, they said they would look into it and they would like to talk to you about sometimes so i gave them your address" Quinn said.

"Irene you expressed on the article that you are furious about this, you also say that this kind of information should be kept privately unless the person agrees to let people know" it sounded I looked over at the television where I saw Irene who was crying slightly.

"Yes  that's correct" that's where they went so urgent.
"We just got a call saying that someone has informed the police and they are now on the project and they are picking at every thread they can, How do you feel about that" the reporter said.

"I have an idea who it is so I feel thankful and I think that even if this happened to an ordinary person like Eric or I, I think that this is important and people should definitely have the chance to have the police investigate it" Irene was clearly very emotional touched by it.

My phone started blowing up.
So I grabbed it from the couch which wasn't that fat away.
It was millions of texts from the group chat.

———AvEnGeRs AsSeMbLe———

Elastagirl:
Wtf did you see that article
About y/n???

Thony:
Yes who would do that?

It's disgusting.

Mamma Ingalls:
How many would even know
That level of information

Pied of brother:

I know paparazzies can be a little much
but this is just way too much