33: one step at a time

Y/n's pov:

Irene and Eric went to sleep but today I just couldn't sleep.
That man in the stolen Ford mustang GT500 just seemed so familiar in some kind?

I felt something soft rub up against me so I picked up ollie.
"Hey little Ollie can't sleep either?" He meowed and I began petting him.
Stroking his soft blackish fur.

"Why is it when my wall gets torn down every single brick hits me in the head" I asked him like he could understand me.

"Oh I love you Ollie" He licked my face before I went to just stared into the ceiling while petting ollie who eventually fell asleep.

After what felt like days my alarm went off, I shut it off and went to change.

I just grabbed the first clothes i could find which was a blazer a pair of high waisted pants and my personal favourite Milo Greene shirt and for shoes I just grabbed a pair of sneakers.

I grabbed my school bag before walking into the kitchen.
"I am on set from 1-8 today so I will see you at 9 or 8:10 if you will pick me up!" I smiled and sat down next to Irene.

"What about your burn?" Irene asked, I took off the gauze and it looked fine.
"Fine I guess, it's nothing!" I smiled.

"Ok here eat up" she gave me a chocolate pancake "no fair, I can't say no to chocolate pancakes!" I started eating the pancake when I saw the agreement form for the 'trip' to Morocco.

"Actually I'll be right back" I tried to stand up but Irene grabbed my shirt and got me down again.
"One step at the time honey" she said, I smiled and ate my pancake.

"Thank you but I really gotta make that phone call now" I chuckled.
The went downstairs while I called Anthony and Joseph.

Italics= y/n
Bold=Anthony
Bold underline= Joseph

"Hey y/n what's up?"

"Uhmm it's because my guardians can't come with me to Morocco, Eric he has to take care of the shop cause our workers resigned and Irene she has surgery so I don't know what to do!"

"First of all you calm down"
I was panicking, I was crying.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm really sorry"

"No no listen to us, we will figure this out when you come to set alright"

"O-okay see you at set?"

"See you at set y/n"

------------------

I wiped my face after they hung up then I went downstairs.
I waved bye to Eric, Irene, Lizzie and Quinn. WAIT QUINN!

"Quinn?! Omg what are you doing here?" I hugged her.

"Why does she get to hug you?" Lizzie whined I chuckled and went to hug Lizzie instead.

"And the people who adopted you don't get hugs, is this how it is nowadays eric" Irene whined, I went and hugged the both of them.

"My mom is driving you today she would like to know you better so you got the day off of school until 12:40 apparently you have to be somewhere by one" I shared a look with Lizzie and Quinn got the meaning of it.