part 11: Quinns birthday party

A/n: there is gonna be a little time skip on about a week till well Quinn's birthday!

️alchol, party, idk if there's more⚠️

Y/n's pov:

I had just been dropped off at the Whitlocks by Lizzie and Robbie.
The Whitlocks seemed to not mind me staying at their place since it was my mother and father's old house too.

"Hey Irene!" I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her neck, I jumped up and wrapped my legs around her too.

"Y/n!! I've missed you so much!" Irene said as I got down from her, Irene handed me a coffee to go cup and handed a customer his coffee.
I looked up and saw to same teenage boy that worked at the store.

"Oh my god Griffin it was right?" I said as I looked at his features, his braces shining in the light, his pimples covering the highest off his forehead, his normal cheeky smile, his blond curls some off them covering some of his forehead, his beautiful forest green eyes and his freckles. Wait Y/n!! Stop yourself don't think like that stop yourself from liking him!

"Oh Y/n Y/L/N nice too meet you again!!" Griffin said with his usual cheeky smile plastered into his face.

"Griffin you should try Irene's cookies they're the best, hell I'll even pay for it!" I say grabbing a cookie from the display.
I handed him the cookie and his face lid up.

"Thank you Y/n!! Oh before I forget are you coming to Quinn's party tonight?" He asked me polite, he knows Quinn?? How she seemed like one of us loners.

"you know Quinn?? How?" I exclaimed looking at him in shock, he laughed and toom a sip of whatever coffee he ordered.

"She just happens to be my younger half sister!" He laughed, that's how he knows her, wait!! if he's her brother I can't think he's cute that weird!!

"Oh but yeah I'm coming I just have to figure out what to wear I have litterly nothing!!" I laughed at my own dumbness, he rolled his eyes and slapped his own face with the palm of his hand.

"Just come over I'm sure Quinn have something, literally she have one wardrobe full of party clothes!!" Griffin laughed but then I thought I could just use a white shirt and a pair of jeans.

"I could just wear a pair of jeans and a white shirt so no need me bothering you guys!" I said it as a joke always smiling through pain you know.
I started making myself coffee as I waved bye to Griffin.

"Uhhh a boy huh? You like him don't you" I rolled my eyes at Irene's statement.

"For your information no I don't Irene ace Whitlock, I bought some tampons from the shop he works at dumbass"
I internally facepalmed myself.

"But you don't get your period" Irene stated and once again my eyes rolled to the back off my head and out to their normal places.

"No I don't" I said to her as a kind off answer. Silence spread but not the awkward kind, more the kind of silence there would be when there comes hot chocolate.

I took out my phone and looked at the watch. "Shit I have to get ready!" I yelped shooting off from the chair I was in. I heard Irene's smooth laugh fill the room as I rushed away.

I practically threw every single piece off clothes out of my mother and father's old wardrobe.
Why does my mother not have a single white shirt gosh not even a pair off jeans.

I groaned frustrated as I threw the clothes across the room. I found a black/bluish short dress, I took it on along with a pair of black heels and a black jacket. I put my hair up in a bun and put some covering makeup on all over the skin that was showing.
I didn't realise how time had flew by until I saw I got picked up in 10 minutes, I took my eye shadow and my lipstick with me.
I took on some mascara and ran down stairs where I saw my now cold coffee getting thrown out.