44: night time notes

Y/n's pov:

I grabbed a  bottle of water from the fridge after we arrived home from the tour of some city. It was pretty boring, but hey, we got something out of the day.

We bought some lunch, which was a sandwich, and I was pretty much stuffed already.

We also got a snack, which was an energy bar with chocolate.
And at first when we were back at the hotel we got dinner.

Sebastian put his hands on my shoulder in a fast motion.
"Ahh!" I screamed as i got a shock, and my water splashed all over me.

"Bitch!" I yelled and poured the rest of the water over him.
He began laughing and drained his hair.
I also began laughing.

"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry" i said in-between fits of laughter.
He grabbed another water bottle and poured it over me.

"Pay back" He laughed out.
I filled the water bottle and poured it over him.

He grabbed the bottle out of my hand, getting water all over me in the process.

"Oh you're going down" I said and launched into him making him fall to the floor.

I laughed as he began tickling me.

(Time skip till midnight)

It was night, 00:02 to be correct, sebastian was probably long gone by now, but I just couldn't sleep.

My mind wouldn't shut off, just wouldn't let me sleep.
Normally I would just cut, it shut off my mind, but I gave it all to Sebastian.

I just needed to cut, I needed to cut so badly, but they were all gone.

I grabbed my phone and installed Instagram again.
I deleted Instagram after that article was shared.

The screen lid up my face as, Scarlett, send a message.
I opened it.

It was just a little note saying goodnight.
I grabbed my teddy.
I just held onto it tight.

My teddy used to just sit on my bed before but now it gave me comfort.
Somehow I managed to get comforted by it since the incident.

My phone lid up in the dark once again.

________________

QUINN;

hey, I'm sorry to do it this way
And at this moment.
But it hink we're better off going
Our separate ways.
Or maybe just as friends.

We just don't function as partners.

YOU:
I'm sorry if I did anything wrong.
But if you think we're better off as friends, or even less.
Then maybe it is what's needed.

____________

I grabbed tighter onto my teddy and let tears stream down my face.
But there wasn't a single sound coming out, just tears, I didn't even need any sounds, just tears, I felt empty somehow.

Quinn, was the only thing I really needed and now she was gone.
For real.

I know it went kind of fast but I never expected it.

Like we were so happy, she even got her own brother kicked out of the house.

I kissed my teddy bear before I stood up from my bed.
I grabbed some papers and a pen.

I walked out and sat down next to Sebastian room.
There were some light from there so I didn't know if he was awake.

{Hey you awake?} I wrote and slid it under  his door.
Soon after the paper was back at me.

{Yeah, why aren't you sleeping} he had written in red.
I quickly wrote back to him.

{Idk, just can't sleep tonight} to be exact.
I heard his sigh from his room.

Soon after the paper was slid under again.
{Do you need to talk?} He had written.

I shrugged and wrote {kind of, but I don't want to bother you} "Down before giving it to him.

I heard him opening the door.
He stuck out his head.
"You will never bother me" he said angrily before retracting his head and sliding the paper back under the door.

{What is it darl?} I laughed to myself a little.

{I just miss everyone at home and Quinn just broke up with me and I just have this weird feeling, that I've had ever so many times before, which is telling me to cut} I wrote down and slid under the door, but I regretted it as soon as I did it.

"Should we continue this little note sliding or do you want to talk face to face?" He asked through the door.

"Notes?" I asked.

{hey it's okay to need to do that sometimes, it doesn't mean that you aren't strong or disappoint us, and by admitting it to us, you just proved that you're especially strong.

And for Quinn, I know a break up can hurt, especially if you really loved her but trust me, time heals all wounds}

It said on the paper he had slid under.
{Can we do these notes a little more often, they are really nice, I enjoy them a lot :)} I heard his laugh as he had gotten it.

{Ofc, maybe just in the morning though, we need sleep, we're both sleep deprived} I laughed at the note.

{Yeah, thanks, I have a weird request...} I could practically feel his eyebrow scrunch.

{Sure} he had written.

{Can I sleep in your room? I know it sounds weird but normally I sleep with Ollie by my side or somebody else is in the room. It would help me a lot}
He let there be silence for a long while until he opened his door.

"You can come in if you want." I completely forgot I was only in bra and my pajamas shorts, which I finally found.

"Uh shit uhm  look away please, close the door or whatever, just please don't look. I'll come back  soon," I laughed and ran off, covering my chest.

I quickly got on my pajamas shirt and went back to sebastians' room.
"Can I have a hug?" I asked, sebastian nodded, and I laughed at him.

"You can choose which side of the bed you want. We can take apart the beds," He said, I took the side that hadn't been used.

Then we quickly took apart the two beds, and I laid down in my side.

Sebastian handed me a piece of paper.

Goodnight, sleep tight.
Dream good dreams.
I don't know what to say other than goodnight y/n} I laughed in my brain before I dozed off to sleep.