21: 1...2... he's coming for you

Y/n's pov:

Lizzie and I were cleaning dishes since the washer was turned on already.
After the dishes were done we sat down and watched TV.
Suddenly a program with the court was being shown and it was the file against Kenneth.

The judge did not look happy at all neither did Kenneth.

"Kenneth Jeffrey Hayes you have been charged with 5 years of prison for child abuse and 8 months in prison for abuse on two grown women!" The judge said.

"If you plead guilty you may receive a shorter sentence, do you plead guilty or not Mr. Hayes?" Kenneth looked at his defended but it seemed like it was going in the direction of pleading guilty.

"I plead guilty your honour!" He said, I could see he wanted revenge on the people who sent him to court.

"Okay then it settels it all, 5 years and 4 months for child abuse and physical abuse on two adults!" The judge smacked her little hammer thing and it was set for 5 years and 4 months he was in prison.

He started getting dragged away by some police men.
"I'm coming for you Y/n, it'll be like 1... 2... I'm here for you!" He yelled right before he was out the room, I stared at the TV in shock, utter shock was the only feeling I had well except a hint of fear.

Lizzie placed her hand on my shoulder making me snap my head towards her.
"It's going to be okay remember we are going to Morocco in a couple weeks if he breaks out of prison you will be safe, and we are here to protect you!" Lizzie placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

I quickly remembered I had to get a sign and guardian to come to Morocco with me!! Maybe I could ask Sebastian it would be too much of a bother to ask Lizzie right??

"Thank you lizzie!" I said with a low tone, a tiny weeny smile formed on my face. Lizzie hugged me as our phones gave a sound.
We picked each our phones up and saw messages from our cast group.

———————————————————

Elastagirl:
A drink anyone, litterly
anyone??

Mamma Ingalls:
No sorry! I'm hanging with Y/n

Unkown:
Unfair it was my turn!!

Unkown2:
Hands off Stan or I'll tell
public about your couch😡

Merida:
Calm down Y/n will probably
hang out with you guys another day
right Y/n

Mamma Ingalls:
Y/n says yes, she is just too lazy to write yes herself.

(You changed 'Unknown' to WeInEr SoLdIeR)

Scoogy Mcduck:
Ha she's funny

WeInEr SoLdIeR:
She's Lame, that's what she is

(You changed 'unkown2' to Thony)

Thony:
Well if you think she's Lame I can have her *laughs evil*

Christoff:
No you cannot not without her consent you cannot!!

You:
Look what I drew!!
Hold up a sec

You:Look what I drew!!Hold up a sec