30: halls are DRAMATIC

Quinn's pov:

I was walking down the hall with y/n.

"Hey look it's the actress wannabe she even has a burned hand!"  Y/n just kept her head down low but I was angry, angry at them.

I walked over to the guy who said it, Levi, "you shut the fuck up, y/n is a good actress she is the best one you will ever see so you just shut up!" I said pushing him against the locker.

"Quinn come on it doesn't matter!" I heard y/n's small voice.
"What are you? Her girlfriend!" Levi and his group of friends laughed.

"So what if I were huh why do you care hoe!" I yelled and punched him in his ugly face.

"QUINN STOP IT!" I looked over at y/n, her pretty E/c eyes and her hair flowing in the wind.

"You better watch what you say alright!"  I said and let go of him, I walked over to y/n.

"Get the school nurse!" Y/n said "NOW!"She yelled and I was off to find the school nurse, when I got there I placed a knock on the door.

"Oh hello Quinn are you alright?" He asked, yes it's a male school nurse deal with it, "uhmm yeah but I don't think Levi is!" He got up from his seat and I followed him to Levi.

"What happened?" He asked, kristoffer was his name by the way.
"Q-Quinn that sick bitch punched me!" He looked at y/n who was helping Levi.

"Is that true Y/n?" He asked, y/n looked at me and then looked at Levi.

"No, it was me sorry!" She let out a sigh, is she taking the fault?¹ďq1p1lP "he pushed me against the locker so when I turned around my books ended up hitting his nose I'm so sorry sir, you can write to my parents!" I watched as a tear fell down her cheek, she really is a good actress.

"I'm so so sorry Levi!" She said. She dragging this all the way.

"I'm taking Levi with me, ehmm Y/n you have to go to the principal you can take Quinn with you!" The school nurse said, she let out a sigh and started walking away.

After a little while I ran after her  I caught up to her and grabbed her arm.
"Thank you!" She turned around with tears running down her face.

"Don't worry it's nothing" she said sadness showing in her voice.
"it's not nothing my mom would have locked me up in my room for a week or two!" She just shrugged and started walking away, but I catched up and grabbed her arm.

"Quinn I seriously have to go to!" She yelled, Yelled! Y/n never yells.
"Are you mad at me!" I scoffed.

"Sorry Quinn I didn't mean to yell I am so sorry!" I wrapped her in a hug.
"You're scared aren't you?" She nodded and I felt my shirt getting wet from tears.

"Can you go with me Quinn?" I chuckled and nodded. "Of cause Y/n/n!" We walked to the principals office.

"Y/n here to talk about the incident with Levi?" His eyes were full of anger and they were pointed towards her.

"Look I'm really sorry Mr. Hart, he pushed me into the locker and when I turned around I accidentally smashed his nose I am so so sorry!" Suddenly I felt bad, like some monster was eating me up from the inside.

The door shut open and we all looked towards it to see who it was.
It was one of Levi's friends.
"Principal Hart, Levi requests that you do not write home to either of them, he confirms what happened and said that it was his own fault!" Principal Hart rolled his eyes.

"Send the boy in then!" Levi came into the view.
"It's true Principal Hart, it was my own fault please don't get any of them in trouble!" I furrowed my eyebrows but
Y/n she just looked numb?

"Alright fien but don't think you will get away with it of you do this trick again
Y/n!" Levi and his friend left and I wrapped y/n in a hug as we left.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I said she just parted from the hug and smiled.
"Don't sweat it" she said and walked further down the halls.

"Look y/n acts like she has a burned hand not so cool as you think Y/n!" It was Sarah, her and her squad started laughing.

"Shake it off Quinn!" Y/n said to me, I just gave them a glare.
"Oh my name is y/n and I accidentally burned my hand, oh please don't hurt me!" One of the girl 'acted' like they were y/n, they were really bad must I say. I was really close to attacking them but Y/n stopped me.

"You can't just let them so this to you!" I exclaimed. "I can and I will Quinn, anyways I think we should go to the cafeteria!" I scoffed and looked at the time, true enough just a minute later the lunch bell rang.

"Oh my god my name is Y/n and I know Scarlett johansson cause I work with her, did I also mention that I am a liar!"  How does y/n just let it go.

"I need to put dome books in my locker real quick quinn!" Y/n said, I nodded and followed her to her locker cause I also needed to put some books in my locker which was just a few from hers.

I heard something bang Against the metal locker and when I looked at Y/n she had a bleeding nose, that's  it that's fucking it.

"JAKE!!" I yelled when I saw jake leaving with a grin on his face.
He turned back towards me.
"Is it fun to push people into the lockers huh?" I asked he just shrugged.
"Let me put this another way, is it fun to push y/n into the locker?" I started to walk up to him, the sound of my heels clicking against the hard floor.

"Well yeah she doesn't give a shit!" Jake laughed, I felt someone grab my arm.
"Let it go Quinn!" Y/n said to me.
"NO I WILL NOT LET IT GO Y/N!" 

"Oh my god sweet child what have happened to you?" It was Mrs. Moreau, oh well shit.

"It's nothing Mrs. Moreau just a bleeding nose" y/n said walking away.
"This is enough Y/n! You can't keep pretending that everything is alright, Mrs. Moreau y/n is bleeding cause Jake shoved her head into the locker, oh yeah did I forget to mention that y/n ge-!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP QUINN, this is none of your business!" Y/n cut me off, she had tears streaming down her face, her nose was still bleeding.

"Y/-" "just shut up Quinn you have done nothing but done everything you can do wrong today, I took the blame for you so the least you could've done was to just shut the fuck up!" She said barely under a yell.
She started walking away.

I began to follow her but Mrs. moreau stopped me, I tried to resist but that lady is strong.

"Quinn she needs to be alone right now and honestly out of anyone I think she wants to talk to you the least, if she likes you she will forgive you, I promise" I turned to jake who was standing with his head down.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Moreau I didn't mean for y/n to get a nise bleeding and Quinn I'm sorry I caused that fight!" He let a tear slip, I walked  over to him and just gave him a hug.

"It was my fault not yours, you were just the final straw it took for me to yell out" I said, he began sobbing onto my shoulder and I let him do it.

"You don't have to chose your other friends, I know it doesn't seem like it but you have a choice!" He stopped sobbing and gave me a smile.

"Thank you Quinn and when you get on the right foot with y/n please tell her thank you aswell!" He said before leaving.

"Ok halls are DRAMATIC!" I said turning to Mrs moreau who laughed.

A/n: go check out JessicaHambrook a friend of mine, she has the story Ash which is really good!

Anyways it's not proofread!!

Love ya'all, so take care of yourselves, self love is important really trust me!!!

Love ~M~