55: we'll wake her up

Sebastians pov:

The sun shines through the window and into my eye, a doctor came in.

"Hello Sebastian, hi Eric, y/n's vital are pretty stable for the time being, if it continues through the day like this, we'll wake her up" wait, we were told she went into the coma cause of the heart stop on the plane.

"Wait isn't she in coma?" I asked confused and raised an eyebrow.
"Coma? No? Who has told you that, that is misinformation, and a violation against our policy" the doctor said.

"I don't know but we were told that she was in coma, and had to wake up in her own, and now you're telling me you can wake her up?" Eric said with a bit of anger in his tone.

"I'm so sorry, this shouldn't have happened, I deeply apologise on the hospitals behalf" she said looking scared to death.

"So she hasn't been in a coma, she just needed to be stable enough to wake her up?" Eric asked and the doctor nodded.

" We have hope Sebastian" he said and hugged me tightly.
I smiled and looked at y/n.

"I'll leave you three be, when I come back next time, if it continues like this, we'll wake her" I smile, my whole face showing a grin. 

"we gotta tell the cast!" i exclaimed and found my phone.
I didn't even realise I actually did text them, I was overwhelmed with joy.

I looked at y/n she was sleeping so peacefully, and we got to see her wake up, we got to have her back! She can finally be ours again!

I wiped the tear rolling down my cheek. She looks so beautiful, and we have to destroy that by putting her in a neck brace or whatever it was. She already has a cast on.

I sat down and stroked her hair.
"Hey, you're so strong, do you know that? Huh? Did you know that y/n? You're so incredibly strong" I slightly let out a sob.

"I wish you never did that, but what's done is done, I'm just happy that you choose us, that you chose to stay with us. Thank you for that, thank you a lot" I whisper and kiss her head.

(Scarletts pov:)

When I got Sebastians text, I practically ran to the hospital. They'll wake up y/n! As in Roses y/n!

Rose wanted to come but I had to tell her no, I don't know how y/n will react to waking up, she might scream, she might hit everyone around her.

I barged into her hospital room and saw her lying on the bed, her skin still as pale as can be.

Sebastian was holding y/n's small hand, she looks so small next to Sebastian.

"Hi" I whispered and walked into the room. Sebastian looked at me and smiled.

"They're gonna wake our y/n" his voice was trembling, but he had a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah they are"

"They're actually gonna wake her, it will finally feel like she's actually alive" I laughed at his comment. I gently put my hand on his back and let my hand rub up and down.

__________________________________

A/n: it's a small chapter but you guys deserves a new chapter :-)