23: movie night

Y/n pov:

I looked over at Robbie who was snuggling close to Lizzie, I let a laugh escape before turning back to find a movie, suddenly I stumbled across 'old boy' I choked on my own spit as I saw it.
I quickly got away from 'old boy'  but realised you were in the section of 'for you' I chuckled and tool a sip of a water bottle.

I finally decided on the addams family 1, I pressed play and giggled as I saw lizzie tickling Robbie.
"Liz- Lizzie i-its n-not f-f-fair!" Robbie said in between fits of laughter.
I was very invested in the movie so I didn't mind that they were being lovebirds over in their end of the couch.

"Why can't you tickle Y/n instead of me!"Robbie whined, Lizzie playfully smacked him in his stomach.

"Quit whining Robbie, you sound like a little child AND you're disturbing the movie!!" I gave Robbie a death glare before my focous went back to the movie.

"Well I'm sorry I didn't know you were the boss around here!" Robbie joked, seriously that guy think he's really goddamn funny.

"I fucking hate you Robbie Arnett!" I said with a playful tone trying to match his mood.

"Get off me Robbie I want to cuddle Y/n!" Lizzie said and threw Robbie on the floor, she went over to me and started cuddling me.

"Hey Y/n is mine Liz!" Robbie said and took Lizzie off of me, instead of Lizzie it was now Robbie cuddling up to me.

"Hell nah over my dead body!" I pushed Robbie off of me and when Lizzie came to cuddle me I pushed her away too.

"You guys are crazy just shut up, lay down and watch the movie!" I demanded, I could feel Robbie was going up with something by now.

"Yes ma'am, your wish is my command!" I smacked him in the back off his head making him have an apologetic look on his face. They both shut up and laid down before getting invested in the movie.

After the first of the two the addams family we saw the other one.
After the two of the addams family it was Robbie's turn to choose.
And what did Robbie choose to see?? A fucking horror movie, now don't get me wrong I love horror movies but Lizzie she screams like a baby who haven't gotten any food in 5 hours!!

"Are you crazy Robbie!! You out of anyone should know Lizzie hates horror movies!" Suddenly it knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!"I said and got up, I went to the door and saw Scarlett standing outside.

"Is Lizzie here??" Scarkett asked, I nodded.

"Where else would she be dumbass, LIZZIE SCARLETT IS HERE!!" Lizzie came right after.

"What do you want Scarlett?" Lizzie asked, Scarlett opened her mouth acting like she was hurt.

"Ouch that burned scarlett" Lizzie smacked the back of my head making me laugh. I looked up at Scarlett and only then realised she had tear stains on her face.

"I'm sorry scar!!" I said to her, I gave scar a hug, she hugged me back, "I'm so sorry Scarlett, so so so so sorry!" I said to her her in the hug.

"It's alright I just wondered I'd I could crash here tonight?" I could hear it in scarletts voice that she was hurting so I kept her in the hug.

"Of cause come in Scarlett!" I let her go and she came inside.
We sat down in the couch and saw the rest of the horror movie with Lizzie's screams here and there.

Scarlett patted to her lap as she saw me being more and more tired.
"Are you sure??" I whispered, Scarlett nodded so I laid my head on her lap, Scarlett started playing with my hair but just as I was about to fall asleep, Lizzie screamed at a jump scare.

"Well I ain't gonna fall asleep when there's a horror movie on!" I said and moved my head away from scarlett's lap.

Robbie started laughing but put on another movie it was lilo and Stitch.
Finally I could fall asleep without being awoken by screams.
30 minutes into the movie my eyelids fall down covering my eyes.

Scarlett's pov:

I looked down next to me and saw y/n laying next to me asleep, she really felt bad for me after she made that joke and realised i had tear stains on my face.
Me and Colin got into a teeny tiny argument and I just needed somewhere else to sleep for the night, me and Colin git on the right foot before I left and he understood I wanted to be alone and he respected that, he even said he would take care of Rose which is really kind.

I smiled and moved Y/n's head to lay on my lap, I felt Lizzie cuddling up to me and Robbie stretching his disgusting feet they were all pretty sleepy.
Y/n had light snores which honestly was adorable, they were not loud and you could barley hear them but it's adorable.

I played with her hair and soon after Lizzie's loud snores could be heard aswell, I giggled and Robbie looked at me and started giggling aswell.

"Now you can't hear Y/n's light snores anymore that's kind of sad!" Robbie whispered yelled. I chuckled and nodded my head in an agreement.

"I'm starting to think Lizzie likes you better than her own husband" Robbie laughed to let me know he wasn't mad.

"No!! She just loves you in a different way kind of you know!" I whispered, he nodded.

"I'm gonna head to bed goodnight Scarlett!" Robbie whispered standing up, he went over to Lizzie.

"Goodnight honey!" He whispered and kissed Lizzie on the head, I smiled as I thought of their wedding, they were and are so in love it's adorable.

Robbie headed upstairs as I stayed downstairs watching movies with Lizzie and Y/n sleeping, when lilo and stitch ended Lizzie stirred awake.

"Hey see who's awake the sleepyhead!" I giggled, she playfully slapped my arm and giggled.
"Imma go hit the hay next to Rob!" Lizzie said and went upstairs, I turned off the TV and went to sleep myself.

I couldn't sleep so I grabbed my phone and read through a couple texts from Colin who wished me goodnight and stuff like that.

I felt y/n stir awake so I let her wake up.
"Hey honey slept good?" She nooded tired making me chuckle.
I put on a Disney movie and passes her some snacks.
We stayed up till 4 am watching movies and eating snacks.

"Scarlett?" I heard a tiny voice say, I looked over at y/n.
"Yes y/n?" She looked at me with the pretty eyes of hers.
W£&
"Why had you been crying when you came?" She was worried about me it made my heart melt.

"Well me and Colin just got into a teeny tiny fight but we're on the right foot again so don't worry!" I said, it was true, we were on the good foot.

"Oh okay, talk with me if you need it alright scarly!!" I smiled and y/n hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Thank you Y/n but you shouldn't be bothered! I don'twant to add to your plate so you might break" I said into the hug "try me Scarlett!" She laughed.

"Hey scarlett wanna know the best way to make things right?" She asked staring into the ceiling.

"It's is make up-" I placed my hand on y/n's mouth

"NO DON'T EVEN SAY IT!" I was quick to answer oh boy don't even start Y/n.

"Oh Scarlett I was going to say make up date!! Go on a date talk things out get home watch movies with snacks and get chubby! Anyways night Scarlett I'm taking the couch" she quickly fell asleep and so did I.

A/n: what!! What do you think it was🙄  yo and your dirty minds
Not proofread

Love ~M~