part 15: something changed

Scarlett's pov:

When I saw Y/n was at the coffee shop I decided to give the cast a coffee each, I had gathered a lot of them.
We drove to the (not so) busy bean and we all got inside.
Y/n was sitting reading her script or something so it was a good thing that the door had a bell that rang everytime someone entered.

"Hi welcome to the (not so) busy bean what can I please you with today!" The girl said closing her script and placing it away, she looked up and made a slight jump as she saw most of the cast.

"Hi Y/n!! I would like an iced coffee please!" I said with cheer in my tone.

"Of cause anything else?" She asked, she didn't have the normal cheerfull tone, I quickly shook it off of me and gave her a smile.

"No thank you but the others may have some orders!" The bell over the door ring and in walked a guy with his child.

"Hey we completely forgot to pay! Here's a twenty keep the change!" The guy said and placed the twenty dollar on the desk.

"Dadda, dadda look it's the superheroes, look that's Natasha" the little girl said and pointed towards me, the dad looked over at me with an apologetic face.

"Hi honey what's your name??" I said and crouched down to her height, her face lid up.

"Hi miss Natasha my name is Maya!"She said shy, the girl wasn't older than Rose so around 5 or 6.

"Maya that's a nice name! I actually brought some of the other avengers too do you wanna meet them?" I asked, she nodded rapidly with a huge smile.
I stood up again and looked over at the cast that stood talking with each other.

"AVENGERS!!" I said and got their attention, they walked over to me and Maya, Maya gasped and jumped up and down.

"Hi Mr Steve, hi Mr Bucky, Hi Mrs Wanda, Hi spidery!" She chuckled and the kid rolled his eyes, suddenly she saw Hiddleston or well Loki, "Mr loki!!" She practically screamed, Hiddleston smiled at the child and crouched down.

"Come here mortal!" He said and the child ran off into his arms, "Mr loki your very nice" I looked and saw everyone that used wigs still had them on. I internally facepalmed myself, Hiddleston gasped.

"I most certainly am not peasant!" He said and held his hand on his chest.

"Kid I think you got the wrong impression of reindeer games over there" Rdj said fitting right into character, I looked over at the father who looked grateful.

"Sc- Natasha romanoff your coffee is ready!" Y/n yelled, she nearly said Scarlett but realised what was going on so she saved it and cut it off with Natasha instead.

"Yep that's mine, you up next Maximoff!" I said as I grabbed my coffee, we put an whole show on for little Maya.

"Hey Y/n I would like a green tea please!" Lizzie said and Y/n gave a nod.
"Anything else I could offer Maximoff" we were grateful Y/n was playing on with this show we put on.

"Hey Maya do you want a picture with Mr loki?" The dad asked, Maya nodded rapidly and I let out a chuckle.

"Wait can I have a picture with them all!!" She asked, the father looked around to everyone of us, we all agreed and took a picture with Maya.

"Thank you for doing this for Maya, it was really nice of you!" The dad said and gave us a smile, "come on Maya, Momma is waiting for us at the hospital!" The dad said and Maya said goodbye to us and rushed over and grabbed her dad's hand.
It broke my heart to know that she had a mom in the hospital.

"Elizabeth your tea is ready!" Y/n said, she still didn't have the normal cheerfull tone. People who don't know y/n might not notice this but people who know her like the cast and I notice this.