29:coffee burn

Y/n's pov:

"You useless brat can't even make a normal breakfast without messing anything up!" A bottle came plate came flying towards me. I put my arms up in protection. I heard the sound of shattering behind me.

"How useless can one person be!" His hand landed right in my chest.
"You also broke the glass how are people this useless!"  He threw a other punch right at my jaw, I started crying from the pain.

"Quit whining brat, it's your own fault!" His hand landed right into my ribs, not only once but multiple times, a hand came right for my head.

I woke up gasping for air, tears streaming down my face.
I felt a little ball of fur snuggle up to me.
OLLIE!! That's right I have ollie now.

I sat up against the wall, I placed ollie on my lap and petted him.
"Hey y/n Honey are you alright I heard some cries from here?" It was Irene, she came into the room and sat down on the end of the bed.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine!" I said she shook her head meanwhile chuckling.
"Darling you're not fine, your eyes are swollen and you have sweat on your forhead!" She said and placed a light kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sorry" I said just above a whisperer.
"What are you sorry for honey!" She asked. "I'm sorry that I woke you up!" I answered, she chuckled and gave me a side hug.

"Don't you even worry about that one second!" She smiled and placed another kiss on my forehead.
"It's nearly 4 am! We could start setting up the cafe we do have some boxes to open with some juices and we're nearly out of cookies so yeah, but that's if you don't want to go back to sleep!"

"I would rather help set up the cafe!" I chuckled and scooped up Ollie in my arms. He was still sleeping.

"We got the most lazy cat ever!" Irene chuckled, "I will make cookies can you unpack the boxes downstairs?" I nooded and went downstairs where Ollie's bed was aswell.

He had a cat bed both upstairs and downstairs, I placed him in his cat bed and found the boxes.

'COFFEE BEANS' were labeled on the box, I quickly grabbed my pocket knife I forgot I had yesterday.
I cut it open and grabbed all the bags of our special coffee beans, I mean the Irene's sister grows their own coffee beans so this cafe sells family coffee.

Our croissaints and cookies are made by ourselves, but our candy like chocolate and that stuff is bought from 'Cozy candies'.

I put all the bags away under the counter, there was another box which was labelled 'Y/N'S STUFF ALL OF IT' I grabbed it and brought it upstairs.

The smell of new baked cookies were spread in the apartment.
"Ohh it smells good, shall I put them downstairs?" 

"Yes thank you very much!" Irene said.
I grabbed the cookies which was apparently double chip cookies.
I got downstairs again and put them inside the little glass thing which also kept them warm and kept the taste of freshly baked.

Dad made this when I was 5, I remember coming down to him one day, Mommy and I couldn't solve the math problems I got from my teacher Ms. Davis. Dad placed his screwdriver on the grill thingy that's keeping the cookies warm, when he had helped me the handle was melted.

Eric came down later to help him meanwhile Mommy and I helped baking cookies.

My phone started vibrating.
I picked it up and realised it was 5 am alarm.

"Oh gotta wipe down the tables!" I said to myself and grabbed a sanitising wipe.
I started with the counter and then I realised I should use a new wipe for every table.
After I had wiped all the tables down, both Irene and Eric was ready to serve costumers.