34: easy question

Y/n's pov:

Mackie sat down next to me.
"Sup kid, wanna bully Holland?" He asked, I let out a laugh.

"Nahh not today" I answered him.
I looked around scanning for Sebastian but I couldn't quite find him.

"Who ya looking for?" I looked at mackie.
"Ermm seabass any idea where he is?" Anthony pointed towards the exit where he was getting his coat on.

I rushed after him and followed him out where I caught up with him.
"So Sebastian I have a really huge favor to ask" I regret it, instant regret, why him ugrhh.

"Yeah what's up need anything I'm headed towards the sandwich shop?"
He said and pointed in every ways possible.

"It because uhmm could I live with you the days we are in Morocco?" I'm pretty sure I talked faster than the speed limit.

"Yeah, of cause that could be fun, but I will warn you there's gonna be a few rules" He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Thank you Sebass" I buried my head in his chest, he hugged me back.

"Wanna go to the sandwich shop with me, I could use a helping hand" He asked, I smiled and nodded into his chest.

We walked to his car laughing and chatting.
He drove to the sandwich shop.

"Sebass I can't have onions, I will litterly die or well atleast I will get a free botox and rash" I said laughing.

"Well isn't that nice free botox no need to pay for that!"  he laughed.

"uhmm there was an oder placed by anthony russo i'm here to pick it up!" three big boxes came and the workers helped get it into sebastians car.

"thank you how much?" he asked the worker. the worker handed him the receipt to show that it was already paid.

"cool" was all sebastian said before we were on our way to the set again.

sebastian turned on the radio and everything I wanted, came on.
I started to hum along, what I didn't know was that Sebastian had put his phone on audio record.

"Thought I could fly so I stepped off the golden, nobody cried nobody even noticed I saw rights there" I sang along but my tone was low.

After the song was off he stopped his recording.
"So  about those rules" I looked at sebastian.

"I know you have a hard time eating, but you are expected to eat the three head meals and 2 snacks and more if you want" He was focused on the road.

"Is it your size of plate or like smaller size?"I asked nervous, I was playing with my fingers and my leg was bouncing.

"Full plate, but if we are out to eat on a restaurant you can choose kids menu or normal menu" he said, I smiled a little he was soft after all.

"Softie" I playfully nudged him with my elbow and laughed.

"Oh shut up will you?" He laughed.
I grabbed my phone and wrote down the rules he said.

"Oh yeah one more rule, if there's anything, in like anything, come to me, if you just want a hug or if you think about committing come to me" he said.
I put my hand on my chest.

"Call me out much" I scoffed slightly with a laugh following.
We were at the set soon after.

We got all the sandwiches in and people started eating, the one that was for me had onions in it at that's a no no.

"Hey y/n aren't you gonna eat?" Mackie asked I shook my head.
Scarlett looked at me worried.

"There's onions in it" I said and pointed at the onions in the sandwich.

"There was muffins do you want that?" Sebastian asked, I nodded and he passed me a muffin.

We ate before it was time to do a new scene. It was actually just me.

———————————————————

"I DIDN'T DO NOTHING! LET ME GO!" Valentina cried out.

"LET ME GO!" She screamed to no one, no one was around to hear her screams.
"Pl-e-ease let me go-o" she took a sharp breath.

"I never wanted any of this to happen, I don't know what the Avengers did wrong!"  She said with a low tone that was just above a whisperer.

"Why me?!" More tears left her eyes before the machine started, she was shocked with electricity, screams could be beard all over the place.

She tried with all her body to get out of the machine even though on the inside she knew it was impossible without her powers.

"We're only making you stronger" a deep voice said, even though you barley could hear it for the screams.

As the machine left her body she went onto the floor but collapsed the same second her toes touched the cold cement floor.

"HELP ME!" She yelled out with some crys' following.
"Natasha save me" she said before her head hitted the  ground.

———————————————————

We shot that scene 7 times.
I was allowed to have a break after that because it toon a well damn of time and energy.

I got some energy bars and an energy monster.
I was laid spread out on the couch.

"What's up y/n?" I heard Evans say.
I shrugged.

"Life" I teased, laughing slightly in the end.  He laughed with me.

"You know that scene was pretty awesome y/n, oh hello Chris," Pratt said, walking into the room.

"Wait, did any of you know that Sebastian is a softie? Like for real?" I laughed, making Chris and Chris laugh.

"I am not y/n y/l/n Whitlock!" Sebastian said, making me laugh.

"I agree with y/n sebastian is a softie," Elizabeth said, walking in from behind.