27: dear old daddy

Y/n's pov:

We got back after shooting some more scenes, right now I'm sitting next to Rose playing some car games with her since my phone can't really be used.

We were playing I spy even though we were nearly home, or well Lizzie's house. "I spy something tall and dark in the driveway!" I looked into the drive way and saw a man that did not look like robbie.

I looked at Lizzie who had also seen him. "Pull up here!" I whispered to Lizzie, she did as I said and pulled up.
Suddenly Lizzie's phone rang and she picked up.

"Hey honey are you home soon there's a guy in the driveway waiting on Y/n!" With that I got up to Scarlett and opened the storage compartment, I searched through it not knowing what was in it.
I found a pepper spray and grabbed it.

"Robbie can you get the man away somehow, y/n seems threatened by him!"  I looked over at the door and saw Robbie walking out.
The man raised his hand.

"Oh hell nah!" I mumbled under my breath and rushed out the car.
With all my strength I got pushed him out the way from Robbie.

When I sensed something going for me I grabbed the pepper spray and sprayed whatever was going  for me.
My other arm was covering my face.
I felt something sharp slice down in my upper arm. I heard some grunting so I removed my arm from my face and saw 'oh dear old daddy!' Trying to get pepper spray out of his eyes, a knife on the ground and a big  long wound on my left shoulder.

I looked over at the car where Rose was sitting in scarlett's lap playing on scarlett's phone.
Scarlett was looking away and so was Lizzie. Quinn was trying to get out but Lizzie had locked the car.
I saw tears streaming down Quinn's face.

Poor girl. I wrote 911 in the air and made the phone sign thing with my hand, Scarlett picked it up and told Lizzie to call 911.
Robbie somehow managed to get 'dear old daddy' restrained.

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't tell anyone you useless piece of shit!" He yelled from the ground.

"You should be happy you never were put into fostersystem cause they hated you as much as I do!" His words laced with Venom before the cops arrived he got Robbie off of him and Robbie flew a meter or something like that.

"You little piece of shit!" He began running after me with the knife but I was quick and sprayed the last once of pepper spray in his eyes.

Right after I heard sirens  and cops were surrounding Kenneth.
Robbie came over to me and put his hand on my right shoulder making me snap out of the kind of trance I was in.

I started shaking and dropping to the ground. Robbie backed away and quinn who had been banging on the window and crying were allowed out.

She rushed over and dropped to the ground infront of me.
"Y/n I'm here, shhh look I'm right here!" I looked up at her beautiful smile.

"Can I touch you?" I nodded and she wrapped me in a hug and placed my head on her chest.

"Just listen to my heartbeat love" she whispered and kissed my head.
After a while I had calmed down but I was still sitting in the hug. I felt tiny body squeeze in between us.

"Y/n/n are you okay?" Rose looked up at me with pouty eyes.
"Yes small bean!" I ruffled her hair.

A police officer came over to me, it was a female and I think I might've seen her before.

"Hi honey can I talk with you?" If I am not wrong her name is Cassidy.
"Yeah, Cassidy right?" I got up and looked at the female officer.

"You know my name!" She said, yes it was right.
"Yeah I remember you from when I was 7!" I said.

We walked away into the house. I showed her to the living room.
"You said you remember me from when you were 7 what was it that happened?" I started digging my nails into my palms and looked down at the floor.

"U-uhm m-my p-parents g-g-got s-shot!" I answered. "Maia and Jeffrey L/n were your parents?" I nodded with tears forming in my eyes.

"Okay anyways, uhmm Kenneth he is on his way to prison and he is getting droven to a higher security prison by my colleague, I just want to know what happened?" I kept silent.

"Do you want somebody in here with you honey?" I nodded being on the edge of crying.

"Who should I get?" "Q-Qu-Quinn" I got stuttered out somehow.
She went out and soon Quinn came running in to me.

She wrapped her arms around me.
"Are you okay y/n?" I nooded.
"Can you tell me what happened hun, I know it's hard!"

I took Quinns hand "uhmm Scarlett and I had f-finished up some scenes and when we got to this house he stood infront of it" I got out somehow.
Cassidy came over to me and sat down infront of the couch, she wrapped me in a hug.

"I've got a surprise from the cps when you're done, you're doing so great I know it's hard" she whispered, "uhm Robbie tried to get him away b-but h-he r-ra-raised his hand s-so I-I went t-to help R-Robbie i pushed him away b-but he tried t-to a-attack me s-so I s-sprayed p-pepperspray in h-his e-eyes but h-he en-ended up cutting my arm!" snuggled up to Quinn.

"thank you that was what i needed I'll go get something and i will return in a short time!" she smiled and walked away. As i was snuggled up to Quiin a paremedic and

"IRENE! ERIC!" i yelled as i saw their figures coming closer to me. They were holding up a piece of paper.

------------------

And we will cut it right there, sorry, so what kind of paper is it?? adoption maybe? foster acceptance maybe? or maybe it's a will who knows??

anyways it's not proofread and sorry it's so short.

take care of yourselves alrightie.

or let's make a deal i'll eat a full meal if you drink water and eat a little??

love M