20: happy birthday to me?

Y/n's pov:

I looked over to my side to see Jayden sound asleep, that was why he wasn't moving in rocket league, I giggled before scooping him up in my arms and carry him to his room.
I tucked him in like he was a little child, it was only 22:00 but we both finally had school tomorrow.
I placed a kiss on his forehead, "Thank you for this amazing week Jay" I whispered before walking out of his room, I got met by Claire walking to Jayden's room.

"He's sleeping and I think I'm going to sleep too goodnight Claire!" I whispered and went into my room.
My eyelids grew heavy quite fast and I was asleep.

The next day I woke up to Claire lightly shaking me, I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Hey sweetie what about some pancakes or some waffles or something?" Claire asked with a gentle voice.
'Mhm' something like that came out of my mouth, I sat up and rubbed my eyes again.

I got up still in the clothes from yesterday, both Claire and I got downstairs, Jayden was downstairs playing on his phone.

"Jayden look alive and eat your pancakes!" Claire said and put a plate with a single pancake infront of me.

"You don't have to eat the whole pancake just a single bite and you're alright!" Claire ruffled my messed up hair, I took a bite of the pancake, then another one, another one and another and suddenly the whole pancake was gone.

"Hey Claire do you think I could go out with my friends after school?" I asked as I was washing the dishes.

"Sure here is some money if you're going  on a cafe or something!" Claire said and passed me a 50 dollar bill.

"Oh thank you!!!" I said and gave her a hug, I placed the plate in the cupboard where the plates were.
I went upstairs and changed into some of my new clothes.
I had gotten a more girly but still really cute outfit. It was a white off shoulders shirt a black mini dress, and some black high heel overknees.
I let my hair just be down.
I had also gotten a small bag for school so I didn't have to have the big backpack.

I quickly brushed my teeth and got downstairs to see Jayden all ready.

"Come on Jay let's get to school!" I said as we walked outside, we quickly got to our different school.
I got into my class with my phone buzzing like crazy, oh did I forget to mention that my new house is closer to the school!!

First class started, Math, seriously I hate math, I don't understand the subject and  the teacher spends hours explaining something that don't even have something about the subject to do!
After what felt like 40 years math was finally over, we had English now!

After English we have a break then we science which is one of my favs, after science we have art, then we have lunch, after lunch we have double PE.

We had just finished lunch, I got pushed into the lockers couple times but that's also it! Now it's time for PE, I forgot my PE clothes that's just great!!
Quinn who thankfully also had PE had an extra pair of shorts and a sweatshirt with her today so I borrowed from her.

"CLASS ATTENTION PLEASE!" our crusty nasty fat PE teacher said, look I'm not trying to fatshame him but he's round like a ball and his head is the size of a bowling ball.

"We start with a lab, then you do whatever you want!" He said, we all started running that lab and when we were done we practically were done with school.

I changed clothes again and gave Quinn her PE clothes again, then I went out of school. I went to the bar were I was known as the vodka queen.
I heard a gasp.

"Everyone give it out for the one and only Vodka queen!" I saw Alex with a smile on her face, everyone cheered.

"Long time no see Y/n!" Alex said as she poured me a shot.
"Yeah missed the bar, it's a quite comfy place!" I said and Alex chuckled.