part 16: early shift and late night

Y/n's pov:

The cast had just left and I know I acted 'weird' but I really wasn't in the mood for anything, I had to call Bailey so she could get tomorrow and then maybe also Amanda to cover the day after tomorrow.

I quickly typed in Bailey's number and called her, we set a plan that she was coming 9am and I had to be one set 10am so I had an an hour to come to set tomorrow, we said our goodbyes and then I went to call Amanda.
We set a plan like the one for Bailey for the day after tomorrow.
I looked at the clock and saw it was 7pm so I quickly locked up the shop and went upstairs with my bag.

I found a waterbottle and filled it up with water, I put it in the fridge.
When I looked in the fridge there were a plate with tinfoil around of it, there was a little note on it saying 'eat Y/n, eat quarter of the plate by the day we come back minium feel free to eat more!' I sighed and took out the plate.

I sat down at the dinner table and unwrapped the plate, it was spaghetti and meatballs, a smile plastered onto my face at the thought of that she or he remembered that I loved the lady and the vagabond and always loved spaghetti and meatballs.

I swirled a little spaghetti around on a fork, I bit around the fork and took I out of my mouth and began chewing on the spaghetti. I swallowed and took a meatball on my fork and ate that one aswell. I wrapped the plate in tin foil and put it I the fridge before a wave of nausea washed over to me, I rushed upstairs and into the bathroom, I leaned over the bowl of the toilet, all food came gushing out of me. Maybe they won't notice if I threw it out everytime I ate.
Even when I didn't have anymore to throw up I threw up bodily fluid.

After I stopped throwing up I was so ligth headed that I set an alarm till 05:30 tomorrow, brushed my teeth and went to sleep in my old room.

(Time skip obvi)

I woke up to the sound of my lovely alarm, I groaned before turning it off, one thing I did not like about being the manager for a little amount of time is that I have to wake up early.

I sat on the edge off my bed, it was way to small for me cause I used it when I was seven, I rubbed my forehead before standing up. I walked over and grabbed my marvel hoodie and a pair of black jeans. I changed into that and tossed the rest of the clothes in the washer and turned on the washing machine.

I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a bun, I went downstairs and turned on all the different machines and emptied the milk tank before refilling it with new milk.
I wiped off all of the table tops and counter tops then finally I opened the shop right on time.

Usually there won't come any costumers until 7-8am so I had time enough to restock all the cookies and croissaints and all of the other things.

I heard the clock ring so I looked up from the cookie display.
"Hi welcome to the (not so) busy bean what can I help you with today!" I said with a very very fake smile on my face.

"Hi, I was wondering if I could get a plain coffee and a croissaint?" The person said, I went to the counter where the person could see me.

"Of cause it's 4 dollars and 3 cents! Anything else you would like-" I cut myself of before saying anything stupid.

"Mx, I'm non-binary" they said, that's cool, I smiled and started brewing the coffee. I went back to him and they paid.

"Would you prefer chocolate or butter croissaint Mx?" I asked, it seemed like their face kind of lid up.

"chocolate please!! you can call me Cameron!" They said and it was quite nice.

"Coming right up cameron" I said and grabbed the chocolate croissant in a piece of paper, I grabbed the freshly brewed coffee and handed them both things.