31: sorry Y/n

Y/n pov:

I sat down at a table in the cafeteria, my hand was hurting and so was my nose but I honestly didn't care.

I wanted to be alone so I put some music in my ears and started to read my book, Jane Eyre yes it is a good book and a good movie.

When I saw everyone leaving I packed my book down and took the music out of my ears.

I started to walk to my next class which was English I guess, Quinn didn't have English she had math or something I'm glad she don't have English with me.

Mr gracia came in.
"Oh y/n what happened?" He rushed over to me.

"Nothing you don't need to worry!" I said, suddenly everyone came, jake cake over and took a seat next to me.

"Sorry y/n I promise I will not do it again!" He whispered.

"Jake do you belong in that seat? Don't you belong next to Marcus?" Mr gracia asked.

"Do you really want to sit there?" I whispered, he nodded.

"N-" He started "Yes he does your mind must be playing games on you Mr gracia  Sir!"  He looked at me I gave him a nod and a smile.

"Ok let's start the class, everyone get your books out and turn to page 394!"
We all chuckled a bit cause he said it in his Snape voice.

"I'm kidding turn to page 32 please and jake you start reading!" We all turned to page 32. The page was about celebrities, oh no.

"Celebrities, not every celebrity likes to be one, many times they wish they weren't one, why??

We asked a handful of celebrities who talked open about the life of a celebrity!"

"Thanks jake, y/n before we continue do you have anything to add about what a celebrity is?"

I felt all eyes go to me.
"I'm not that famous!" I said.
"No but could you say something about what you know though?" He asked.

"Uhmm I mean if anyone would want to me famous I think they should think about if they want to have cameras stuck up in their face averytime they go outside or if they just want to be able to go outside in peace like a normal person" I answered with my tone low.

"Thank you, Olivia would you like to continue?" I must've zoomed out cause suddenly the bell rang and the school was over.

I got all my stuff, I swung the bag strap over my shoulder before walking out of the class. I met Quinn she rushed over and wrapped her arms around of me.

"I'm so so so sorry, you have no idea how guilt have been eating me alive!" She said into my neck.

"It's okay bubs I love you" I whispered into her ear.
I felt my shoulder getting wet so I lifted up Quinn's cheek to reveal her crying.
I wiped away her tears with the skin of my thumb.

"I love you y/n I promise not to do it ever again I'm so so sorry I really didn't mean to I promise!" She said with her tone slightly panicked.

"It's okay it's okay!"

A/n: yeah sorry really short chapter
I have no motivation to do anything anymore.
Not proofread by the way.

Go check out JessicaHambrook she's amazing I promise.

Take care of yourself

Love ~M~