Winky blinked, looking confused as to where Adhara was going with this. Adhara herself wasn't sure where she was going with this. It was more like a spur-of-the-moment sort of idea that popped into her head. In fact, Hermione might think that what she was about to do defeated the purpose of the whole movement. But Adhara liked to think of it as quite cunning, if not manipulative.

"I really do believe you'll be better off working for Hogwarts. Dumbledore is known to be a righteous man, I'm sure he'll pay you accordingly." And she was right. Despite all the flaws Adhara saw in the old coot, his heart was in the right place. "Even though I believe that a galleon per week is not nearly enough of a wage."

Winky still looked unhappy.

"Though, the Black family has your back," she promised the elf. "I am telling you this as the Heir of the House. You can come to us whenever you need help."

Winky jumped up, bottles forgotten. Her eyes were shining. "Oh, Miss Adhara Black! I'll be honoured to serve you —"

"No," Adhara cut off. "Not serve. You still work here. And you will accept whatever wage Dumbledore wants to give you. I am simply telling you that you come to me or my," she coughed, "or my uncle if you need anything."

She knew that she would still be ordering the elf around to some degree, in fact, she was doing exactly that right now. But the elf obviously needed a push. And when she was done talking, Winky was smiling, so Adhara thought she had done her job.

"I'm sure you know how to find me."

━━━━

Millicent hasn't been to Hagrid's Hut very often. The half-giant was close to the Gryffindors, especially Harry, who grew quite attached to the man.

After all, he was the one who practically rescued Harry from the Dursleys back in first year. He even got him his very first birthday cake.

So yes, suffice it to say that Harry was attached to him. Very fond of him, actually. Perhaps that was why they visited him so often. Though, Adhara and Millicent very rarely joined. In fact, Millicent has never been here.

Apparently, however, that didn't stop the girl from starting a conversation.

"Muggle dye is actually better, you know? The instructions are actually better than the nonsense written in our potions textbooks. And there's no incantation to say! Though, it does make your hair quite dry. But I find conditioner helps with that."

Harry was playing with Fang, rubbing the animal's tummy and avoiding the slobber. He smiled to himself, finding Hagrid and Millie's interaction very amusing. The Slytherin could go on about muggle products for days, similar to how Hagrid acted with creatures and animals.

"It did wonders for my hair. Oh, it works on beards too! I could bring you one if you'd like?"

Normally, Millie tended to keep to herself around strangers. She blabbered on with her friends, and she didn't hesitate to defend them. She wasn't shy or antisocial in the slightest, in fact, she loved a good party. Though, when it came to her interests, she preferred to only talk about them to her friends.

Harry was surprised to see her be so enthusiastic with Hagrid. But then again, the man just had one of those personalities that made people trust him easily. Harry would know. For a kid who grew up with adults who constantly lied to him, it took him approximately five seconds to believe Hagrid.

Funnily enough, however, Hagrid, who was plating some snacks for the kids, looked a bit awkward. Though, overall, he seemed happy to indulge in the girl's conversation, he wasn't sure what conditioner was.