━chapter 4

Chapter 4
━━━━━━━━ ✥ ━━━━━━━━

When the weather outside started to get warmer, the Gryffindor trio decided to hang out close to the Black Lake

When the weather outside started to get warmer, the Gryffindor trio decided to hang out close to the Black Lake. They weren't sitting at the edge of the lake as most students did. Ron was still hesitant to get close ever since he fell in that one time. And the second time.

It was a weekend and although Hermione wanted to spend the next weeks in the library, studying for finals, Harry and Ron convinced her that a bit a fresh air would do her good.

They didn't expect, however, to be joined by the fourth person.

"Hermione! Fancy seeing you, here."

"Millie! Come on," she patted the spot next to her "come sit."

Millicent complied.

Ron tried to get a good look at the blonde's face, but the sun was blaring right at him. He tried to create a shadow with his hand.

"Bulstrode," he stated.

"Weasley. Seems like you remember me. Can't really say the same about Potter, I'm assuming."

Harry gave her half a shrug. He still hadn't learned her name.

Millicent scoffed. "I've met you more than I've met Weasley, you know?" She proceeded to introduce herself. Hopefully, Harry would be able to remember her name.

Harry took a look at Ron, who was still staring at Millicent with the same wary look he was eyeing the lake a moment ago.

Harry thought that he'll get over it.

Millicent also noticed his vigilance and rolled her eyes. Deciding to ignore him, she made herself comfortable next to Hermione. "So, Hermione. What do you know about Walkmans? Do you think I can bring mine to school next year?"

━━━━

"What did you do this time?"

The entirety of the Gryffindor table was staring daggers at Harry and Hermione. Weasley was at the hospital wing and their House lost 150 points overnight. Which shouldn't be even possible.

Adhara didn't want to admit it but her curiosity was peaked. What could the trio possibly have done this time to have lost such a large amount of points in such a small space of time?

Apparently, the answer was an illegal dragon. Which they illegally smuggled into the castle. And illegally shipped off to Romania.

And here Adhara thought they couldn't get any worst after the bloody cerberus.

She pinched the bridge of her nose, shaking her head. "Hermione, I'm starting to think these boys are a bad influence on you."

Hermione turned scarlet. "You never cared about rules either!"