Chapter 26

As the author of this story I'm struggling so hard to find out how to continue this story — I know what I want but idk how to write it out . Hnnn this is what happens when you write so much out of instinct HUUUAUAGSSHSSIJWWJWHWOWJWOWBWOWHWIWHWJWIWNWK I'll try to add more scenes with y/n n sun n moon .. or eclipse ... idk ..

.
.
..
Honestly slay author 😋

Y/ns Pov

I could only laugh. "But, why should I? You guys can figure everything out yourselves." Gregory touched the chip which lead to me hissing in pain. "Woah! It's like it's stuck in there good!" Gregory blurted out. "Hey, kid, how about let us handle this? Hrmm.. yank it out? No sunny, I don't think so.." moon touched the area of the small piece of metal. "Hmm.. this is a situation I don't fully understand myself. In any case, shouldn't we at least to pull it out?" Freddy suggested, staring at me.

"We don't know how this chip fully works.. y/n, can you tell us how Vanny put in that chip?" Bonnie knelt down to me, lifting my head up. "Tsk, as if I'd ever tell a stupid little rabbit." Bonnie sighed, he then proceeded to whisper in my ear. "Listen.. n/n, I want to talk to y/n. Shut the fuck up, and let me speak to my best friend. If you don't let them out, I'll be forced to go even harder." He threatened.

My body felt weird. "Woah" I simply said before shifting in place. "I feel weird.." "y/n?" Bonnie watched me struggle to take control of my body. "This is so surreal. I cant believe this is happening.." I told the animatronics (and child). "Miss y/n? Do you think you're gonna be ok?" Gregory asked, getting anxious. "I don't know. I feel like I'm not fully in control. I feel like my body gets taken over by a weird force. I don't know what to do." I admit, frowning slightly.

"I'm so.. sorry y/n. You don't deserve this." Moon made me face him. His hand on my chin, while his face was close to mind. I blushed slightly from the situation. "Ohhh.. that's who they are, y/n? Alright alright..." Bonnie whispered to my ear before pulling away and smirking. "What?"

"AH- nothing!! God, cant you guys get this out of me? Ahah.."

"Well.. can you now answer how it got there in the first place?"

".. alright y/n.. think.. remember.. remember.. so I was tied up to a chair. Vanny pulled it out and she went behind me. And then just placed it there?? When it happened it zapped through into my body. Like something went inside me. I was in pain.. Bonnie you saw me struggling to get up!"

Bonnie nodded. He sat down, and analyzed my body. His ears shot up, as if he had an idea. "Did Vanny mentioned anyone else dealing with this?" "No Bon, I was her first. I was her experiment." Bonnie got up and fucking picked me up suddenly. "Alright everyone! We're heading to the medical station! All aboard!" "Bonnie, what the actual fuck."

"Language! Gregory is still here!" Freddy exclaimed, while as Gregory climbed into his stomach hatch. Bonnie was about to walk when moon climbed onto him too. "Eh? Moon guy?" "I wanna make sure they'll be alright. Just continue as if y/n packed extra weight. Like their bag full of junk. Or them holding a guitar." "You're Lucky I'm strong."

NOBODYS POV

Bonnie looked towards Freddy who seemed to be ready to take off. There, the group left to find a medical station for the poor daycare and nightguard employee. "So, I was thinking y/n.. is it possible for Gregory to stay in your room?" Y/n shot up to Freddy, confused. "Wait? I thought Gregory had a family?" "Well..." y/n nodded in understanding. "Taking care of a kid is a big responsibility, Freddy." Bonnie looked at Freddy, while moon agreed with the rabbit. "I understand! But, we are.. relatively advanced. I mean, Sun and moon over here are daycare attendants."