Chapter 91

——

"That's because I'm very smart." Bonnie said, strapping me down on the table. "What're.. what are you gonna do to me anyways?" I asked, afraid of whatever was going to happen next. "Vanny may have chipped you when you were asleep, so I'm going through a scanner to test you." Bonnie says, setting whatever technology up.

.
.
.

"Bonnie, Gregory.. he's—"

"He'll be okay. Freddy is looking for him right now. For now, we just need to focus on you. Okay? K.K. as much as you want to escape, I can't have you killing yourself through y/n. Y/n is a good friend of mine, and I don't want them to die over a stupid reason."

The room flashed lights. Suddenly, Bonnie glitched visibly twitching. He stopped functioning and looked down. "Bonnie?!" Fuck, don't tell me he's infected too. His ears twitched and he straightened up, looking around. His eyes fell on me, sympathizing.

"Of course. I'm sorry I wasn't here to help get you two out. Hold on, I need to enter in here for a moment." I blinked twice. That was eclipses voice! But I thought he was busy as it is? So why is he here?

"I thought.."

"I know. But, I don't want you to suffer anymore. I'm sorry, I should've put my work aside and helped you. Now, please. Hold still as I extract you two from each other." Eclipse demanded, taking the palm of his hand and settling it onto my forehead.

IN THE MIND

I blinked twice, and looked around. We were settled into a room, the windows were shut. We couldn't see the outside, only the inside. And in the inside, it was me and K.K. "Oh my god, K.K.!" I ran over to them, but they pushed me away. "No! No. It.. it hurts." A purple hue zapped through them, circulating around them.

"K.K. .. what can we do to help?" I looked down at them, worried for their sake. "That's the thing. There's nothing you can do. This time, they really got me." K.K. responded, looking back at me with their tearful eyes. "But.. I want to help you. I don't wanna leave you. We haven't fully made amends yet. We still haven't gotten you a separate body and -" I tried to get closer. K.K. shook their head, shooing me away.

Finally, I felt someone enter.

"Eclipse!"

"As troublesome as it is, we cannot let K.K. continue to live." My face dropped. I felt myself weakening from the news. I looked back at K.K., who didn't seem surprised. "I'm connected to you y/n. I'm the reason you hurt people. I need to.. be gone. That way, Vanny won't have control over you. That way, afton won't hurt you. That way, Glitchtrap won't be able to use you."

I looked back at eclipse who only nodded. K.K. trembled on the floor, weakening even more. "I.. I can't. I can't do this, I'm sorry. I've given up y/n." K.K. admitted, pulling their legs into their chest and looking up at both eclipse and me.

"But.. why?" I asked.

"Why did you try to give up, y/n?" They replied.

I was stunned by the question. I didn't respond, I just stared at K.K., not knowing what I should say or do. "But.. there has to be a way." I said, walking over to K.K. I was then stopped by eclipse, who blocked me with his arm. "No. Y/n, please. Don't make this harder than it has to be." Eclipse showed no remorse.

He slowly walked to K.K., raising his arm. "This might sting a little." He looked down at K.K., who only looked up at him. For a moment, they looked please. They looked relaxed, as if they have been waiting for a long time for this.

"But what.. what about me? Why do you have too.."

"Thank you y/n. I never thought I would enjoy having a sibling like you around. You may never have thought about me that way, but.. for what it's worth. I've always thought of you as my family."

Out of the mind

I choked, sitting up and looking around. I noticed the straps around my body were torn up, as if someone ripped it off. I felt something leave inside my body. I blinked several times before realizing it was just me, in my body.

I clenched my hands and cracked my bones. I got down, and knelt down to bonnie. He was laying down, his back against the wall. I suddenly felt the urge to lay down too.

I decided to rest, and sit down next to him. I finally let out a breath that freed my from the pain I felt. I laid my head against his shoulder, closing my eyes. I feel like a kid again. This moment feels like the time where I was a kid.

A few minutes of resting later.

"H-hhholy shit." Bonnie woke up, looking around. He adjusted to the state he was in, only to realize another weight was on him. He looked to his left side, scanning. He smiled gently, it was just y/n.. but what happened before he slept? His memories had been blurred.

"Shit.. y/n, hey, hey, dude." Bonnie shook y/n at his side, but they didn't wake up. "Fine, sleep. I'll just take you to the daycare." Bonnie slowly got up, picking up y/ns sleeping body in the process. There, he got out of the area he was in. He looked around, walked a few minutes, then suddenly remembered.

"Ah, Fred." He walked inside the elevator, and closed his eyes. He called freddy, waiting for an answer. Freddy picked up, the same enthusiastic voice appeared. "Heya Bons!" Bonnie smiled gently, hearing his voice.

"Hey Freddy, just checking in. How's Gregory?" He asked. Freddy made a audible saddened exhale, "I haven't been able to contact him. Perhaps I should make a stop to Moon to perhaps hack his way through to find his location."  Bonnie's hummed, looking down at y/n.

"I agree, let's meet up. I'm already heading there now. I have y/n with me, but they're just sleeping." The two exchanged words and finally they met up at the entrance of the daycare. "Thank god we don't have to go down the slide." Bonnie chuckled, opening the door.

Angst.

Both Freddy and Bonnie's eyes traveled down the floor, fixated as Sun cried in disbelief. "Sun?! Moon?!" Freddy ran over, Bonnie lightly covered y/ns ears to not disturb their rest.

There, Sun was violently shaking. He looked up at Freddy, a red liquid was plastered all over his body. Sun held onto his brother, as Moon was unconscious on the floor. His left arm was torn off, he was bleeding from his mouth. He had scratched all over his body.

"Who couldn't done this.. no.. no.." Sun whimpered, crying even more. He couldn't take this, he shook his head. He began to try to wake up moon once again, only to fail. "Please brother.. I still need you.." he whispered.

There was no one who could say who had done this bidding. But there was one clear answer, this certain someone didn't like moon. "Brother.. please wake up." Freddy walked over, patting suns shoulder. He then slowly picked up moon, grabbing his left arm that displayed on the floor in the process.

"He'll be okay, as long as his memory chip isn't damaged, we'll be able to fix him."

"How? Animatronics don't bleed blood, this is red. Not oil, this isn't just a animatronic fix up."