Chapter 37

Fuck what do I write

Guys I'm having writers block after writing a chapter for each day for the past weeks OMG and it's already the end of the month?? Time flies by so fast! July 29, Friday.. wait it's 11:41 pm at the time I'm writing this. I'll aim to get this chapter done by 1 am!

So, dear reader, I hope you enjoy at least

I'm also listening to a bo burnham playlist.

Goodbye is playing lol

Oh and btw EXTREME ANGST
—-

"Aww~! You finally gave in! I'm so proud of you bunny!" That fucking nickname gave me chills. I walk up to the Mary imposter. I look back at my group, and smiled. A weak one. "Mom— Eh- y/n! Please don't!" Gregory was upset. "Hey, I have a fun idea.." I grab ahold of Mary's hand, massaging it. Is this how it ends? Am I going crazy? Will I ever love them the same? Am I back where I started all those months ago?

I swear to god.. all I ever wanted was to feel loved. "Dammit.." Bonnie muttered. "Welp! I guess this bunny chose their side! As all rabbits should be doing, right Bonnie?" Vanny laughed. "How ironic, Bonnie's best friend gave in and chose our side! Hilarious! And you call yourself a genius?" Vanny pointed a knife at Bonnie, she was teasing him. "You're.. You're really joking at a time like this?" Freddys face couldn't be read. He was upset, as for moon..

No one could read his facial expression. It was a mix of hatred, anger, love.. yet a fucking miserable feeling was lingering in his chest. Thanks to these two beings. Maybe he felt jealous? Jealous of the fact that y/n was holding Mary's hand like that. "Marcy.." I softly said. "Oh~ y/n~ I'm so happy to have you in arms again.. I love you~ I love you so much~!" It hit my heart like a bullet to a chest. Hearing her say those words were just like the words she said to me when she was alive. "Once this is over, my y/n, we can go out and gaze into the stars." I laughed.

"Well.. I don't wanna see the stars if their gonna be filled with hate in my eyes." This is gonna hurt. "What do you mean, babe?" Marceline asked, she frowned. She tightened her grip around me, "The worst part is.. I loved you. And sometimes I feel like I still feel like I do." At this point I was venting out my feelings. "Uhh? Anyways, what will you guys do now that y/n is ours?~" Vanny played with both the device and knife in hand. It was like a choice in my mind.

"Should you be joking at a time like this..?"

"What?"

"Shouldn't you stop trying to be funny?" I asked, anger lingering my face. I needed to act fast, and I did just that. I pushed off Mary from my arms, as I kicked Vanny in the balls. Yea I said balls, so what?! Crotch. Fine. Fuck you for ruining my fun with my fanfic.

I hurried off as I grabbed the device from Vanny. I crushed it with the bottom of my foot. "Love?!" Mary tried to get me into her grip once again. However, I ran off towards my ground, "Let's get outta here!" They all got the idea, I grabbed ahold of Gregory's hand. He was a kid and I was an adult. I gotta run faster for his sake and mine. That was when it hit me. "Y/N! WATCH OUT!" Was what Gregory yelled towards me as I pushed him into the elevator with the others. I fell to the ground, breathing heavily. Hold on..

I felt my back.
.
.
.
The tip of Vannys knife was in my back.

"Aww~! I was aiming for the head but that's good enough!" Moon hurried to get me up and into the elevator. Just as Vanny ran to us, it closed. I breathed heavily. "Rocky.. don't worry, I still got the medkit. Let's hurry to Freddy's room and get you all sorted out.

"That device.. I had to destroy it. I didn't want anyone to have a say in any of the actions I'll have in this timeline." I muttered. Bonnie put a hand on my shoulder, "Rockstar, you're shaking.. a lot. You're crying." Moon pulled me into his embrace and held me close. "Shh.. shh.. it's alright.. we're here now.." I couldn't say much at the moment. I didn't even realize how I looked on the outside. I was so focused on how I felt I didn't realize how I looked. "She told me she loved me again.." was all I could muster up to say.