Chapter 34

*DREAM LAND ONCE AGAIN HEHEH*

I opened my eyes to be in a dream once again. "I'm lucid.. that's good. Maybe I can contact Eclipse somehow. He has too. He's always in my dream." So there I was, calling out to the sun and moon combination. I didn't stop. I walked and walked, he has to be here. There's just no way.

Finally, the comforting familiar voice arrived. FUCKING FINALLY.

"Y/n~! My dearest~! Where have you been all my life!? You haven't found Moon or Sun yet. I forgive you though! I am just so happy to see you!!" Eclipse appeared out of nowhere, scaring the crap outta me. "Eclipse, thank goodness you're here!" I ran toward the taller one, hugging him. "Wait.. something feels wrong here." He muttered toward me. "Eclipse, Vanny found me and chipped me again. She made a robot of my .. dead ex girlfriend. Where I'm sleeping at right now, Gregory is in the same room with me! He's tied up and he's scared shitless!" Eclipse froze from the info he was just received.

"I go to sleep.. ONCE. And this happened?!" He exclaimed. He wasn't very enthusiastic about the news, I wasn't either— so makes sense. "Yes! My body feels worse than last time. Eclipse, I don't know what to do." I admit, shifting in one place. "Hold on y/n, give me a moment to think.. of the best solution known to this. The others know you're kidnapped with the child?" I nodded. "Yes! I told Freddy from my FazWatch! He's with Bonnie and now they're trying to find Moon. See if moon can find my location."

Eclipse Listened and put on a thinking face. The best thing to do? Think. What can we do? What's the plan? How can we get out of this situation. "I've never expected this to happen.. I never foresaw this. Alright, y/n. You're gonna wake up, and get the hell out of there with Gregory. Hold on let me.." he closed his eyes, light illuminating around him. He stopped and looked down to me, "William Afton is trying to enter Gregory's mind. Become him, if you will. However it will fail, but the thing is.. when it fails, Gregory will die. Along with afton."

My eyes widened. "William afton? The guy.. the guy behind the slaughter?" (LMFOAOAOAO sorry)

Eclipse explained this horrific story of people dying, mostly kids and possessing animatronics, the bite of 83' , etc etc. listening to the story I became even more aware. "Huh.. alright. So.. at least we'll be able to stop Williams part of the curse. But that means we're gonna have to have Afton and Vanny continue with the possession plan. But it'll fail. Then they'll both die."

Eclipse nodded.. but this was a tough decision. A horrible decision. Aftons curse could still kill so many people. Gregory looks at me as if I was a parental figure to him. How would anyone take care of him? Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

"Death is too good for him." I heard another voice from outside my dream. Eclipse heard it as well, looking up. "Children.. they never will forgive him. But they won't let him die. If they die, they could finally rest. But.. death is too good for William. Afton wants to die." Eclipse explained. "Who was that?" I asked him. "A sad soul. That's all I can say. You are currently waking up."

"What?! I cant wake up?! What am I gonna do?! I won't be myself, Eclipse!"

"Y/n. I will stay.. in you for a bit. I'm gonna try to lessen whatever Vanny stabbed into you. For now, try to find an exit for you and Gregory. I will remain here. Removing the chip may hurt like hell. Let's wait until we find Bonnie again."

I was about to call out to Eclipse once more before I woke up.

*DREAM LAND END HEHEH*

—-

I sat up on the table, looking around. I saw Gregory who immediately landed his eyes on me. This poor kid seemed petrified, scared of any next moves. "Gregory? How long was I out?"

"Only .. five minutes.." he silently said, looking toward the clock in the room.

I stretched my body, feeling weird. Aftons chip caused me to be in pain at first, however now with eclipse in me.. he seems to have really kept his word. Lessening the control in me. I don't have weird voices in my head, and I don't feel murder like. "He kept his word.." I looked around the room for anything to untie Gregory. Idiots, they left a knife here. Picking it up and moving towards Gregory, he backed away a bit.

"Gregory, listen, I'm gonna get you out. We're gonna find an exit and we'll find the others before Vanny and Marcy comes back." I told him this as I cut off the rope. "Is that who the blonde lady was? I thought she was Vanessa's younger sister.. before you told Freddy all that. Freddy contacted me too once you passed out. He said him and Bonnie are currently looking for us."

"Good.. that's good. Gregory. You can sneak around, right? I saw how Marcy entered this place. I think I remember the route still, but there's these weird bots that have smiles on them around. If we're caught by them, they'll probably take us back. We need to be quick and careful."

"Alright! I can do it. Don't worry, it won't be too hard if you know where to go already.. I think." Gregory walked over to a table and picked up a fazerblast with a camera too. "Gregory.. did you steal those?" Gregory looked up at me.

.
.
.

"I dunno~"

I giggled at his antics. Remembering what eclipse said..no. No, I'm not letting this child die. If anything happened to Gregory, I wouldn't forgive myself. At all. "Alright kid.. let's go." I lead Gregory out the door of the room. We swiftly went around the weird ass security bots. "Oh shit—"  I grabbed Gregory and we in this weird box thing. Whatever I forgot the name- anyways I peeked out to see a weird guy in a wheelchair roaming around. "Shh.."

I heard groans from him. He looked devastating.. to look at. What can I say? It's a revolting robot thing. I wonder if it needs diapers? Finally after a few seconds, it disappeared into the room we were just at. "Let's go." I held Gregory's hand and led him out. Who was that broken rabbit robot thing? I don't know and I don't think I want to know.

"Oh shit, this was the complicated part." "I know where this is! I saw this place before, this way!." Gregory was the one who was leading me out now. I looked around and ducked. Security bots, mop bots, Jesus. I hate this place, I mean it's cool but after this shit I've been through?? I'm gonna have to set up another appointment with my therapist again.

"We're free! Fucking finally!" After god knows how long we were walking and hiding, we finally got to a familiar place. I felt shivers down my spine. "God.. I feel weird." I mumbled. "Freddy! Me and Y/n escaped, where are you guys right now?"
.
.

"That is great news Gregory, although.. we have not yet found moon or sun yet. I'm sure they are here somewhere..— oh? Heard a noise where? Hold on Gregory."

Freddys voice went out for a moment. "Gregory, are you there?" I heard Freddy's voice called out again. But not on the FazWatch. "Freddy!" Me and Gregory looked behind us. As if on que, Bonnie and Freddy were standing there. Gregory ran toward Freddy, giving him a hug. "Hey guys.. no luck, huh?" Bonnie shook his head.

"Rocky, are you alright? Doing good?" Bonnie went ahead and checked the back of my neck. Feeling awkward I just let him be. "Kinda, me and Gregory just escaped a few weirdos. Scary asses."

"Language!"

My phone started to ring. I was surprised, but I grabbed my phone anyways. "Who could be calling me now?! Of all times."
.
.
.

It was my dad. My adoptive father.

Yippieeeee?

——

WOOOOOOOOOOO HI DAD AND FATHER FIGURE