Chapter 15

I'm listening to this playlist as I'm typing this story out heh

https://youtu.be/3NLmTItiTjU

Let's hope you can copy that — anyways back into our story.

Angst again because I love it

———-

It was 3 am. I couldn't fall back asleep. I shifted throughout the night— tonight was different. Moon was giving me more space than usual, and he was knocked out hard. He must be recharging? I shook my head, and silently got out of the sleeping zone. Looking around the room , I quietly started to walk around. I wanted to actually see what they have. Let's see.. broken toys, crayons, markers, .. a broken security bot? I only found it's head.

Uh...

Moving forward, I see drawings of sun and moon. As I can recall, I remember sun mentioning how he loves when children draw him. Now I can see the favoritism in the arts since there was more art of sun than moon. Poor moon.. but, what I noticed most was my drawing. It was hung on the wall, little hearts were around it too. I smiled, my chest felt warm. However, I started to really think about the situation I am in.

I admit, I developed feelings for .. two different beings who aren't human. This isn't how I imagined myself to be in. The place I'd be in when I said I would work here. The place I imagined loosely was just doing a job to distract myself.

What's the point?

What was the point in all this?

Am I gonna be alone? What if sun and moon find out? They only ever see me as their best friend. The only friend they can.. ever see a lot anyways. Not much of the staff goes out of their way to help them like I did. I don't see much of of them over here anyways..

If I left.. would these feelings finally stop?

I turned around, walking toward the balcony. The same balcony Sun jumped out of when I first met the guy. The same balcony that seemed to scare me so much, as the height gave me goosebumps. The same balcony as the entrance to sun/moons room.

*DEEP TOPIC STARTING
IMPLICATION TO DE A TH HAS BEEN WARNED
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED* (is that how you say it? Anyways tw for intrusive thoughts n sewer lines )

I could feel the urges yet again. When was the last time I felt normal? I feel fake. I don't feel real. The pain I felt was real, but why? Why cant I feel real with how I feel? Am I just doomed? Doomed to an endless cycle of physical pain.

The urge to finally sleep peacefully again. I took another step. The beautiful thoughts of flowers and being able to fly away. I step toward the edge again. The thought of being able to see her again. I was at the edge.

Is this high enough?

I miss her. I miss her so much.

But why? Why does she have to haunt my thoughts? It's been over a year already. She isn't here anymore.. so why? Why did the pain of losing her is still trailing behind me? What's the point?

What was the point of waking up everyday if you're not by my side?

"Y/n? Please, be careful.." I caught a glimpse behind me. It seemed to be moon, and sun. They were somehow glitched into one another. At the moment, I didn't really care. "Why? Why me?" Was all I could say. The courage to speak was running thin. My intrusive thoughts were overcoming my body and mind.

"Y/n.. let's take a moment to breathe, I'm sure you'll be ok once we have you in our arms. We will be ok." The sun/moon combination started to walk to me slowly. I flinched, almost falling off while at it. "Easy! Easy.. let's take it slow, ok? We are gonna be ok. Now, y/n.. what do you see?"

...

"I see you." I was silent for a moment before answering. What did I see? What am I suppose to see?

"Great Job y/n! Im glad, can you see anything else? Anything in front of you?" They started to walk closer. I looked around, " I notice that.. that your guys design are combined." They had their usual smile to me. To my face. Nothing new.

"I see the lights."
"I see the darkness."
"I see the entrance."
"I see the wallpaper."
"I see the crayons on the floor."
"I see.. I see my hands?"

They finally caught up to me. They slowly took ahold of me and briefly guided me back to the same bed. "Dewdrop.. I have to finish charging. I'm only halfway done, but before I go back.. can you promise to be by my side once we wake up?" Sun/moons eyes were desperate. Desperate for me to say the answer the yearn for.

I breathed heavily, to which they responded by massaging my back. I was silent.. the silence was loud enough though. I look back at the sun and moon hybrid, " I promise. I promise I'll be here when you wake up." They let out a sigh of relief.

That was easy?

"Thank you, sweetie. We appreciate everything you do for us. We're so grateful for you, and you need to know that we're open for you to talk about your feelings. It's only fair that we treat you how you treat us. And we love you." My heart let out a beat.

A beat for lo-

"Thank you boys. I'm so glad to have met you both. Let's .. rest now. I think I'm just tired and need to reset with you both. Or .. recharge." I chuckled silently.

"I'm glad you're willing to rest with us, y/n."

*clair de lune starts to play randomly*
(SORRY THE PLAYLIST LITERSLLY STARTED PLAYING THIS AND I HAD TO INCLUDE IT)

"I love you, sun and Moon. I'm so .. so glad you're willing to stay with a freak like me." I closed my eyes and brought them both down with me to rest again.

It's been a long day for sure.

"Can we play more today?" I'm guessing sun asked this. "Of course we will.. the children love to play with us anyways."

"Good.. goodnight y/n. Please rest."

"Of course.."

There was silence in the air again. But there was an understanding that we both will wake up in each other's arms either way. So, in the end, we both were able to sleep quietly with one another.

Who knew this would be one of the most normal times I'd be able to sleep after?

.
.
.
.

3:32. Time strikes to be time.

Time is always forward, but time is never the same.

Time never stays the same.

Yet at the same time, everything stays.

But it still changes.. ever so slightly.

Sun. Moon.
I love you. Thank you for being my friend.
I'll cherish this moment. As long as it lasts.

I hope I won't change in the future. I want to be with you two. And be able to to stay. I don't want to change horribly..

Goodnight boys.

I'll see you when I can.

.
.
.
.
You're so warm.
I wanna stay like this for a while. Please.
Please don't leave me too.