Chapter 27

Blah blah blah what's up it's ur boy
Haru
Wsp 😝 anyways so like I wanna write more angst for this story because lowkey my angst been hella sucky —

I'll try to write the next chapter with angst so yippie

———
Y/ns pov

I woke up, checking the time. It was only 2 PM. Holy shit I've been sleeping throughout the whole day. "Ah.. god dammit." I stretched and looked around the room. Sun or moon was nowhere to be scene, however the relatively familiar smell of paint roamed the air. "Wh.. what." I got up and decided to exit to the balcony. Hovering over, I see the children painting. Finger painting, painting their mom or dad, painting whatever the hell they wanted.

They're kids! What do you expect ??

Anyways, I soon spotted sun cleaning up spilt water on the floor. He didn't even notice I was watching him. "DO A FLIP!" "YEA DO A FLIP!" "FLIP!" I flinched from shock from the sudden yelling. I looked over back to the children, surprised that they already saw me before Sunny did.

The kids really noticed me? That quick?

"Y'ALL WANNA SEE ME FLIP?! IGHT WATCH!" I yelled down to the children, stretching.

"Why are.. AH?! Y/N! SUNSHINE! NO NO NO! PLEASE LETS NOT DO THAT!" Sun finally noticed the yelling and excitement from the children. He got up quickly. However, I was already preparing to jump and flip. Sun was running over, telling me not to.

However, keep in mind I JUST woke up. And I'm a dumbass when I wake up. (Well I am at least-) "ALRIGHT! HERE I GO!" I took a few steps back..

And I leaped into the air, flipping. "AHHH Y/N ! Y/N! NO NO NO NO!" Sun didn't hesitate to run into the ball pit. He successfully caught me, earning a cheer from the kids. "Y/n?! Sunshine! Why would you do that?!" I shrugged. "I lack sleeping. Plus, I've always wanted to do something like that." Sun sighed, and we both got out of the ball pit. "I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS SUNFLOWER!" For a loss of words, Sun proceeded to scold at me for the next few minutes.

I checked the time on my FazWatch. "Ay Sun? Im gonna go out for a bit, it's my break anyways." Sun stopped his ranting. "Wh- what?! Already?! Cant you stay?!" Sun gave me a spill of wanting me to stay in the daycare. "Sun, at this point I literally live here." I started packing my stuff. I checked my phone. "Eh? Oh, Dave wants to meet up in a bit too. Yayyyy extended break time. See you later, Sunny." As I was about to exit, I stopped.

"Sunny, come here." Sun did ask I asked. I grabbed his face and gave him a quick kiss. Only on the cheek! And it was quick! "Whwhwhwhwh- HOHOHO! ALRIGHT SUNSHINE ILL SEE YOU LATER! HEHEH!" "Don't worry sun! I'll be back before you know it!" I smiled at him and proceeded my way out the daycare.

Me: Ay Dave sorry, my phone has been funky lately lol. But yea sure we can meet up, but I need to stop by my room and wash up. I got glitter glue and paint on me thanks to the kids.

Obviously that was a lie but whatever!

Dave: No problem .. once you're done stop by my office .

Me: am I in trouble mr davey 😟🤨

Dave: no?? 😱😱😱 you are so slay and girl boss y/n !!

Me: dave.. do u know what that means

Dave: I heard this is how the younger generation talks .

Me: LMFOAOAOAOA WHAT

Dave: am I offensive

Me: Ur mom