Chapter 53

BRO I AM NOT MOTIVATED BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST WITH THIS STORY BC I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM COOL AND

Ok I lied so I ended up taking a while to update this but I recently got motivation for angst

THE TIMELAPSE OF TWO MONTHS~

THE GROUP RESIDED IN THE EXTRA HOUSE Y/NS PARENTS HAD. THEY LIVED THERE FOR TWO MONTHS, SUCCESSFULLY ADJUSTING TO LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE PIZZAPLEX. HOWEVER, AS FOR OUR Y/N , THEYVE BEEN TRYING TO DISTRACT THEMSELVES OF THEIR PERSONAL PROBLEMS. HOLDING BACK THE OTHER THEM. AS WEIRD AS IT MAY SEEMS! THANKFULLY, THEYVE MADE GREAT PROGRESS. ALTHOUGH, THERE WAS A DOWNFALL.

Y/N HAD TO WORK AT THE PIZZAPLEX.

THEIR MOTHER HAD BEEN ACTING WEIRD AROUND THEM AND SUN/MOON. BUT, FROM THIS WEIRDNESS THEY ENCOURAGED Y/N TO TAKE THE JOB AS A DAYCARE ATTENDANT. HOWEVER, CONSTRUCTING THE DAYCARE AREA TOOK MORE THAN A MONTH. INITIALLY, THEY EXPECTED TO WORK IN A MONTH. BUT SUPPLIES WERE LIMITED AND HAD TO REDO THE SCHEDULE.

THANKS TO THE EXTRA TIME, Y/N MADE MORE PROGRESS WITH BUILDING THE RELATIONSHIPS OF THE ANIMATRONIC/HUMAN PEOPLE. AS FOR GREGORY, Y/N SUCCESSFULLY IS ALMOST HIS LEGAL GUARDIAN. IT MAY TAKE MORE TIME, BUT GREGORY IS ALREADY OK WITH THEM AS A PARENT.

.
.
.
.

what else is there to say? Isn't this normal?
Or.. am I just excusing whatever happened in the past with the present?

Isn't it weird?
Vanessa..
Vanny..

.
.

The other you.

Why not settle into life again? Two months into the future. :)

Have fun.

———

PREPARE FOR MAJOR ANGST

Y/NS POV

"Y/NNNNNNN~ do you have to go?!" It was already 9:34 am. I was already packing my bag for my job, awaiting for Bonnie to hurry up. "I'm sorry Sunny, but I have to make money somehow. Can't always live off my parents." Bonnie, Freddy, and Gregory were all sitting down in the kitchen. They made themselves breakfast, I joined them by eating a banana/Apple/cereal.

"Are you gonna be ok? Cant you just work somewhere else??" Gregory asked, he seemed worried. I understand though, this kid got through traumatic shit. I bit my lip, throwing away some trash. "I know kiddo, I wish I could but.. eh." I made a gesture thinking about my mom. Gregory looked away, eating his food. "Gregory, I promise I'll be safe. I'm a daycare attendant, I work in the day now. If anything happens that is REMOTELY weird, I'll let you know."

I walked over and patted Gregory's back, giving a half smile. "Since we are on the topic, is there any news? About the others?" Freddys head popped up. I thought for a moment before shaking my head. "They're really ok with sticking with Monty as the main star. Although, there's rumors he doesn't even like it. Heard his anger got worst, poor guy." Bonnie's ears twitched, making a hum noise.

"Sounds bad. Welp, I guess it time to get going. Y'all are gonna be good at the house, right?" Bonnie asked, getting up and placing his plates in the sink. "NOOO! IM NOT GONNA BE GOOD! Y/NNNN LET ME COME WITH YOU- eh?? MOON I CANT JUST DO THAT!" Sun whined, he clutched onto my arm. He was extremely upset about me leaving. "Sun, dude, I'll be fine. Trust me, I'm a tough guy now." I chuckled.