Chapter 5

Y/n's pov (still)

After the painful silence of a few minutes, I decided to just see how suns doing. "Hey Sunny? You there?" I asked. I didn't know how people can communicate through these watches - but then again these animatronics have .. very weird humane emotions.

"HELLO Y/N!! ARE YOU OK?!"

Oh god, his voice echoed through the room. He seemed to still have his great happy tone though, so I guess it's not so bad. "Yea I'm fine, although I did have a few questions I wanted to ask you." I explained. "I SEE! WELL, SUPPOSE WE COULD TALK ON THE FAZWATCH.. ASK AWAY SUNSHINE!" God.. the nickname again. "What was .. your relationship with Lucy?" I asked.

There was silence for a moment before sun chirped up once again," Ah! Well.. before isn't much different from now. As the nightguard she never really cared what happened to me. Usually kids get messy, you see, and sometimes the nightguards were suppose to clean me if they were assigned to the daycare. Lucy, however, ..a bad muffin. She never really liked me. And with moon? Gosh, she was ticked off from him!"  I listened carefully. I wanted to know what made her quit. "What happened today, Sunny?" I asked. I heard a slight gasp from the other side until he reached out again.

"Today.. she was assigned to go inside the daycare with me. They said that she had to clean me. At first she refused, but then she finally did it. The first time she ever cleaned off the glitter glue or stickers off me.. but, somehow she hit the light switch. Gosh, moon wasn't having her any longer." I fumbled with my fingers, listening intently with sun. "Did ..moon hurt her?" I hesitated asking this question, but I needed to know if moon was really a threat to my life. I know it's wrong since he's built for kids— but just in case.

"He didn't mean too." Was what sun said. "What happened?" .... "She was quit to start running. Moon didn't mean to hurt her, rather he wanted to ask a few questions. But she kept running and when he finally lunged at her .. gosh. Sorry, I'm going off bits and pieces. I don't exactly remember since it was mostly in moons eyes. But I remember her telling the manager that she hated moon." I sighed a bit, I couldn't tell who was at fault here. "Moon can be.. hard to talk too. But that's only because he's a bit skeptical trusting.. people. He only wanted to ask her why she didn't like us much. It's no different.. not much workers like working with us anyways."

This stuff sounded more personal. But hey, sun and moon are a bit tall and could scare a few kids from their height and faces. Maybe he needed to vent a bit. "Thank you for telling me this Sunny. I appreciate you trusting me-" "OF COURSE FRIEND! YOU ARE SO VERY NICE TO ME AND MOON! Moon also said that he enjoyed playing hide and seek with you!" Is that what he thought it was? How charming.
. . .
.
.
.

12:37.

I wasn't really wasting my fizzyfaz, but mostly drinking it slowly, looking around for places to hide and see if there was anyway to escape this area if anything bad were to happen- hey I'm weird like that! I suddenly stopped and rested on my 'bed'. I finally took this all in for once. I don't know how to feel. Was this job really worth it? I didn't even notice how sun walked in. He didn't make much of an entrance. I was just staring at the ground, scratching my bandaged wrists. What am I really suppose to feel at a time like this? What am I even doing here? My parents already work here and this place proved to be a huge success thanks to them being all rich and shit.

So why? Why did I take the time to fill out the application? To go through the job? What am I doing?

"SUNSHINE! Your pizza is here!" I shook my head. I looked up at sun and at the pizza. "I'm sorry, I'm not sure what kind of pizza you liked so.. ah, are you feeling ok?" I shook my head, putting my fingers on my templates to massage them. "Im fine, I'm fine! I just didn't expect you to arrive so soon."

"We'll miss chica was already making pizza! She's so good at baking and cooking and drinking and eating—" "so you like her?" I asked, taking a bite of my pizza. Sun gasped and shook his head. He was so dramatic about it! Jeez!

"OH GOSH NO! NO NO NO! Not her!" I chuckled, this guy was funny to tease. "So who do you like? Romantically." Sun sat across from me. I bet if he could, he would've been pouting. " No one! Especially none of the main! Besides, they've got their own romantic deeds to deal with!" Now I gotta know. "OH? So then tell me, if they aren't romantically involved with you then who are they involved with." I know sun likes to ramble on and on so I wanted to hear. "Well for one, I'm pretty sure Roxy likes Chica. Chica is soooo oblivious though! Golly, I never seen Roxy flirt so hard with her but she just doesn't notice!"

I cant believe what the fuck I'm hearing.

"Before.. I think Freddy and Bonnie had something going on. Before Bonnie was .. decommissioned, him and Freddy were just.. amazing on stage together. I've seen a few clips of their shows and you could tell there was just a spark."

"Bonnie isn't here??"

"Not anymore.."

Fuck, he was my favorite.

"But now I think- I THINK IM NOT SURE- Monty may be trying to do something with Freddy. Good or not, it feels .. weird."

"What do you mean weird?" I set aside my plate, finishing my fizzyfaz. God, I'm full. "Monty is just.. different. You could tell that he looks at Freddy a specific way- almost entranced by him- but on stage I could .. feel the envy from him. Just the way he looks and moves- OH! Let me throw all this away for you!" Sun jumps up and took my trash.

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm so into this new information. I knowwwww I knowwww- I'm an adult I should be responsible. But, I'm a child at heart. So fuck that shit, I'm only 21 once! I checked the time..

12:47.

"Sunny, it's 12:47."

Sun was nervous for a moment. He sighed and he seemed concentrated in his head.. or something. "Ah.. y/n. I'm scared for your safety. I mean sometimes moon does get a bit .. angry. You know, anger issues and he does tend to get a bit rude. I just.. want you to feel safe. It feels nice to see someone have trust in me again."

After that whole bit, I started to have remorse for.. nevermind, this isn't about me.

"Hey, I'm sure it'll be ok Sun. Let's chill out, alright?"

12:48.

" I'm sure everything is gonna be ok, let's try to calm down and breathe. I'll be ok." I tried to reassure the guy that it'll be ok. But really? Im not sure myself, but I'll try to at least keep a optimistic attitude.

"Y/N, Im nervous to be left alone again. I don't wanna be left alone.. I'm glad to have moon as my partner! Really! But it's just.. so quiet here. Other than the constant music of the daycare. Haha."

I slowly grabbed both his hands.

12:49.

"Sun, it'll be ok. I'm not gonna leave you. To be honest, I'm so scared of being alone too." I don't care, this animatronic have emotions. Emotions I can feel. Emotions I can relate too. I don't care what anyone says. The feeling of abandonment is the worst.

"But, if it makes you feel better.. I think moon and you are my friends already. *In a way* but you guys are really cool. Honestly, before I worked here .. I've seen you guys before. Just sometimes though. And I liked the idea of the Sun and Moon. It's like a cool show.." I could feel myself zoning out of my body. How the fuck do I comprehend what I say? Or how I say it? To a animatronic?"

There was silence. I couldn't help myself. These emotions are so.. overwhelming. I suddenly hugged them. They're just scared.
.
.
.
.
12:50.