Where Sophia deceives Ashton with another man part III

Start from the beginning

I went towards her, cupped her face and whispered, "Darling, why? Why did you do this and why didn't you tell me? Talk to me."

"He knew about your Poland stations and Edinburgh hiding place. He had followed you and knew the passcodes to everything. I had changed the passcodes but forgot to inform you and he knew about what I did. I was in the mall shopping for my clothes when he approached me and promised to kill Esa and you if I didn't come to his house and help hack your computer.

I was no computer genius and he knew that, but he forced me to leave it on him. He showed me pictures of your childhood with your mom when he promised to end your career for you. The French, Australians, Americans, so many were against you and were ready to throw you over. They had an idea of your schedule and how you operate things, so he forcefully called me to his house to hack into your computer.

I did not tell you like a stupid person, yes I believe, but I wanted to kill him myself and that's why I wore that dress on my first visit to seduce him and then as soon as he would be low on guard, I could kill him. I did go there, it worked fine, I pretended that I was trying to hack into your computer when I actually wasn't. And right when I was about to stab him is when he took the knife away from me, threw me and and and.............."

I removed a lone tear that was strolling down her cheek, "And what, baby?"

"He raped me."

My eyes closed shut as everything was snapping within me when I opened them again and looked at her, "Why did you go again? Why didn't you tell me?"

"He filmed me and promised that he would send the videos to everyone and air it on National Television."

"Sophia, my baby, you just had to tell it to me once and I would have killed him, my love. You wouldn't have had to go through all of this."

Her voice cracked, "I'm sorry."

Going closer to her, I pulled her into a hug by placing my hand at the back of her head and just consoled her. With my left hand in my pocket, I rubbed her back with my right hand and kissed her head trying to calm her down.

I-i........... i helped her to gain life back as I lost mine.

*

AFTER EIGHT HOURS

Richard was dead.

It was a matter of few minutes when taking over his headquarters, we had killed him, killed each and every one of his members and wiped every member's family. As harsh as it may sound, the family members must have known why Sophia came there, what happened and after the killing of their husbands, they could have spread the information and I wouldn't have been able to handle the shame which would have been thrown on my face by everyone that my own wife did that deliberately.

We caught their computers, I with shaking hands, played one of the sex tapes that he had made and couldn't watch it for long because he was raping her and Sophia could be seen crying. We took all the tapes, eradicated the files and burnt the remnants. Same with the computers, mobile phones and tablets in that whole arena. The whole place was burnt to ashes and I just nodded at Massimo before heading home.

The whole house was eerily quiet and it was quite surprising as usually, the lights were always on. I was about to head upstairs to go and have a look at Sophia when my heart instantly warmed hearing a little giggle come from the kitchen. Colour blossomed in my heart when I recognized that it was my daughter's. I took a peek in to see a six month old, Alessia, wearing a baby apron and giggling in Emma's arm.

She was dancing and waltzing around as she held Esa tightly when Esa was enjoying it a lot. They were making cupcakes and it warmed my heart to see that sight. I would have gone and hugged my little one but seeing the blood stains on my clothes made me change course. Heading towards my room and seeing that empty too, I took a quick shower and cleaned myself before wearing grey sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I made my way out and went towards the old room that Sophia and Everleigh shared. I slightly opened the door to see Sophia sleeping on the bed as Ella was sitting beside her, reading a book. She glanced up at me when she quickly got up and came out, softly closing the door behind. "She has extremely high fever and had a very bad migraine. Just gave her medicines, so she is sleeping at the moment."

I nodded and placed my hand on the door knob, "Emma is in the kitchen with Alessia. Please tell her to sleep with Esa for the night, Sophia must have pumped her breast milk, so the little one can have that whenever she wants. I'm taking Sophia to my room and I'll sleep with her. Okay?"

She nodded, "Okay."

As soon as she left, I opened the door and went closer to her. Sophia's forehead had tension lines on them showing that she was stressed even during her sleep. I massaged her head when her body relaxed and I slowly turned her around and picked her up bridal style. A beautiful woman who made a stupid decision which momentarily ruined the both of us.

I kissed her forehead, then her nose and then her chin when I slowly took her to my room.

And that's the problem of love........ you can't stay mad at a person for long.

-------------------------------------------------

END.

Thoughts?

Peace!

A.ZChaudhry

My instagram: anachaudhry123

Instagram: The Mafia And His Lost Queen