Where Sophia deceives Ashton with another man part III

Start from the beginning

Tears glistened in my eyes when I whispered, "I don't care about my mafia, Massimo. I care about my family, and I love Sophia. I love her beyond words and beyond imagination, then why would she let some other man have sex with her and then present that same sick vagina to me where I could enjoy her? Why didn't she think for how would I feel while making love to my wife that some other man was inside her mere hours ago. Why. In. The. Name. Of. Hell would Sophia lose trust in me and be so dumb?

Why do I always have to be at the receiving end of every fucking problem and every fucking matter? Why is it, that it is mostly I, who faces a problem, a fucking misery, pain, tries to solve it and even ends up getting hurt in the end. Why........."

Massimo sighed, "You don't. You don't have to be like this with everyone, Ash. But for the time being? Just your wife. You know Sophia and you know the thought of any other man even looking at her disgusts her, then try to get it out of her that what happened that led to this."

I sighed and nodded when I got up, ran my hands down my face, drank some water and left my office. Going to my room, I took a shower to help me calm myself down more before going to talk to Sophia. Drying my hair, I called Massimo when he picked up on the third ring, "Wasn't this call made a bit too fast?"

"Where is Sophia?"

"Oh. In the room she and Everleigh shared." and with that, I ended the call. Pocketing my phone, I made my way towards there when I slowly opened the door for my heart to break again at the sight in front of me. Sophia was a mess. She was crying, her hair were all over the place, her whole face was red, her feet were bare and she was just sitting on the floor, crying her eyes out. I was about to come in when she gripped her hair in her hands and pulled them, letting out a guttural scream.

My heart broke like never and I wanted to run to her, to console her, to help her, to tell her that I love her and that I would be there for her but the mere image of her letting another man inside her was enough to make me stop doing all of that.

I cleared my throat when her eyes shot up towards me. Averting my eyes, I just closed and locked the door behind me to turn around to a body slamming in me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and cried harshly when having absolutely no clue, I just awkwardly patted her shoulder and spoke, my voice coming out harsher and more deeper than before, "Sit."

Her cries stopped when she looked at me, "Did you drink?"

My eyes shot towards her into angry slits when I seethed out, "You should be the least of the people to care about that."

"But-"

"Shut up. Kindly do me a favour and shut up about this matter. You have no right to tell me when to stop drinking and what to stop drinking when you talk to other men when your husband leaves the room. When you take your car, wear slutty dresses and go to other men, spreading your legs and pleasing them, when you yourself threw me in this position in the first place-"

She held her hair as more tears streamed down her face, "I had no other choice, Ashton."

"Then I also have no other choice but to kick you out of my life. If my own woman doesn't know me, doesn't know my worth or anything, then she too doesn't deserve to share a bed with me. I can divorce you right now if you want, pack up your belongings and leave for good. I don't even want to see your disgusting face again. And remember," I pointed my finger at her and went closer towards her to emphasize my point, "I'll snatch Alessia from you. A child shouldn't ever have to live with a whore of a mother or even a dad."

Sophia took in a harsh intake of breath and trust me or not, it killed me. It killed me calling her with that name as it just fucking ruined my peace. She completely stopped arguing, stopped fighting and just stood there, looking into my eyes when I saw her break in front of me. I could look through the windows of her eyes into her soul when she broke and lost the battle in front of me. It was like as if she had accepted defeat and didn't have the energy to fight more and this? This was when I too, lost the battle of hating her.