✧ E P I L O G U E ✧

I would never fall in love again until I found you. ~Em Belhold and Stephan Sanchez.

______ ...... ______

No matter where you are from, or what mistakes you committed in the past, you are destined together

No matter where you are from, or what mistakes you committed in the past, you are destined together. The devil has finally accepted his defeat and the gods and fates have accepted us as their children. They say two souls are sometimes created together and in love before they're even born. We belonged to the darkness, the underworld, and were always surrounded by wars, bloodshed, screams, violence, death, and a lifetime of pain. We thought we were cursed, but in the end, we became each other's cure.

No matter how dark the night was, it can't stop the sun to rise.

"Angela, finish the greens," I told my five-year-old daughter who does not like to eat healthy food.

We were blessed with a beautiful angel who had my black, curly hair and her father's storm grey eyes. Anyone could tell she was our daughter because she had inherited both her parents' prominent features.

"Dadda, tell maa I don't like greens," She said poking her father's cheeks, whose lap she was sitting on.

"Amore, greens are yuck. My angel won't eat them." He said bouncing her on his lap and she giggled.

"Don't encourage her. She has to start eating healthy foods. Now finished your food, angel." I said glaring at him and making Angela pout.

"I'll buy you ice cream after this." He whispered in her ears and her eyes shone. She started eating her food.

"In the morning?" I asked surprised.

"Maa, I can eat ice creams anytime."

"There's no right time for eating ice creams. You should eat them whenever your tongue demands you." My dear husband said.

"Like father like daughter," I mumbled and shook my head. Both of them were obsessed with ice creams. I mean I also like it, but eating them every day is a little too much.

She could get a cavity.

"How's my little munchkin?" Stefan entered the house and said.

"Uncle Stefan!" She jumped into his arms and he hugged her.

"It's time for school." He said.

"But ice cream?" She asked Val.

"I promise to bring a whole bucket of it after you arrive from school." He said and kissed the top of her head.