✧ P R O L O G U E ✧

We are each our own devil and we make this world our hell. ~Oscar Wilde

______ ...... ______

The world we live in is cruel

The world we live in is cruel. Everyone wants a long, happy healthy life. They fear death, as for them, it is cruel because it brings pain and takes them away from this so-called beautiful world they live in, called 'life'.

Stupid people!

They think death is something to fear and life is something to be engulfed by but the truth is quite contrasting. Death is peaceful and it'll take you with it in an instance, Life whereas, is harsh and unforgiving.  Pain, guilt, remorse, grief, regret, and such emotions that people fear, had to be experienced in this world, in this life. They'll become its victim, burn-in its flames to become ash. Life is much more punishing and unsympathetic. It teaches you everything and trust me, most of it will be taught in a very hard way.

Heaven and Hell are a different story though. We don't know if they exist or not and had just read about them in the mythology books. Those realms are all unwitnessed by humans, so some chose to believe them and some chose to ignore.

Hades, the king of the underworld, and god of death who rules over Asphodel Fields, the Elysian Fields, and Tartarus.
Tartarus, the lower two parts of the underworld, where the Titans were imprisoned, where the evil burns. That's what mythology taught us but does that even exist? We have no idea about it, but what we should know is that the place we live in, this world, has the potential to become our hell or heaven.

For me, my life had definitely been hell. It has given me unforgettable pain and doesn't let me die. This life is much crueler than what people think. It shows you beautiful golden sunshine one day giving you hope for a better future with rainbows and soft breeze but the moment you fall into its trap, you lose. You'll only have days full of storms, thunder, and unforgiving rain which won't stop until you get drowned.

________________________

One night

One day

One moment

It is all that it takes to change someone's life.

Bullshit! Complete and utter bullshit.

My life's been like this since the time I was born. It didn't take a moment but my whole fucking life. My life has been like an unbroken egg thrown into the pit of a dumpster accidentally or knowingly is still unknown. Even though it wasn't broken before, now it will be. It has been like this since I fell into the hands of mother earth and she decided to send me straight to hell.

Wow! Such a beautiful beginning to my story.

I've been running for 2 years now and every time those morons try to catch me, I dodge them. But honestly, some of them are very clever monsters. I would've considered calling myself lucky to escape them but again me and lucky? that's ridiculous. I am an unlucky child of the devil. If I was a child of a god, I would've not been through the shit I've had, so this theory was removed from my mind a long time ago. All I need to do now is keep on running to save myself because I know that I will be chased by these demons till the end of time. This fella, this is my fucking, pathetic life.

______ ...... ______