◖8◗ Kings and Queen

I am the designer of my own catastrophe. The future will be confusing but one thing I know for sure is that darkness will always keep living in me. ~Anonymous

______ ...... ______

Since I was a kid, I was always told that I was born to be a king, to rule

Since I was a kid, I was always told that I was born to be a king, to rule. My father had always treated me harshly, with pain and torture. It was his way to make me strong. He never gave a shit about what or who he was giving this torment to, a five-year-old who had no idea about the world he lived in. I've never seen my mother. People say she died giving birth to me and my father didn't give a shit about it. He could've married anyone he wanted, but he didn't because he got what he wanted. His successor. He treated me like an animal and made me one. This is the reason why I am the way I am. This is how I am capable of ruling this kingdom. I hated that monster for making me one. I despised him with all my heart and so when he died, I was the one to have a celebration.

I was a monster and I knew it. I am the devil but even he was once an angel. I wasn't born this way, he made me become who I am today. I am a demon, not afraid of the dark. I take lives, become death, and consume human souls. I am Satan and the king of the kingdom of dead and undead. I am doom and damned.

"The army is waiting for you," Damien said as he passed me my tie.

"Hmm, Do they know about her?" I said while tying my scarlet red tie. I wore a dark grey three-piece suit and gelled my hair back. To be a king, you have to look like one. Have authority and power and show it. People should respect and obey you. They should dread you and I am the most feared person in the whole underworld.

"Yes," He said and gave me my Rolex to wear.

"Let's go," I said moving out of my bedroom and towards my throne room.

Everyone stood up from their seats to bow and I nodded my head in recognition. I climbed the six stairs to reach my throne. It was made up of black crocodile leather and with gold covering the borders, arms, and foot. There were black diamonds embedded in it. I sat on it and motioned everyone to sit.

"Army! You people have always shown your loyalty towards me and this kingdom. You are the strength of this kingdom and I want you to be faithful and devoted to it till your last breath. You all might've heard about Antonio's niece, the uncrowned queen of Azure. It is indeed true that she is here, in my claws. She is the key for us to get to the king of Azure. We will capture him and bring him down. A war shall come with death with it. We are the Abyss, the kingdom of dead and undead and we shall send anyone who comes in our way straight to the pits of Tartarus."

"Yes!" "We will!" My soldiers shouted with high spirit.

"But, I want you to trust and obey me. She isn't Antonio, she isn't the one who had caused destruction to our family. She can be related to him and his blood but we still don't know anything about her. So, before you people ask me to drag her and let you kill her, I want you to understand who our enemy is. She's just a pawn who still hasn't spilled the beans. We don't know anything about her and what secrets she holds and so I want you people to be patient and buckle yourself up for the upcoming war. A war to bring the king of Azure down and to rule on the entire underworld. So WILL YOU GUYS FIGHT WITH ME FOR THIS KINGDOM?"