« A U T H O R 'S N O T E »

You opened this book! A big thank you ♡

_________ 。。_________

Read this before proceeding to read the story.

This book is Dark.

It deals with many mature themes that some of you might not like, such as crimes, violence, abuse, blood, murders, rape and some other sensitive issues that might feel unsettling and triggering to some readers.

Please DO NOT REPORT this book. It took so much of my time and effort to get completed and I really don't want it to get reported. If you don't like it, please don't read it.

Anyways...

I love writing books and this platform provides me with so many opportunities. I love Wattpad and my beautiful fellow readers. Thank you for stopping by and reading this book.

Okay! So this book is a lot different than the one I wrote before. Too much mature content and smut scenes. (My fellow unholy people, I can see you smirking😏). This one is way more intense, So make sure you read all the disclaimers before proceeding any further.

Do not spread hate

Do not spread hate. Make this community a happy place, filled with love and support.

Every time anyone comments or votes for my book, I do a little happy dance. I really appreciate all the love and support I get from you guys.

For the people who want to read this book, thank you for choosing it

For the people who want to read this book, thank you for choosing it. This is my second book. All the names of the characters are from my imagination, so any resemblance to any person dead or alive is purely coincidental. This book is a complete work of fiction. English isn't my first language so this book might have grammatical errors. Keep the community positive and do not spread hate or be rude.

Also, I do not own any of the pictures, gifs, or quotes used. They belong to their rightful owners.

MATURE CONTENT 🔞

This book contains mature content. There will be no further warnings regarding the same. I'll put warnings when it's extremely needed. And for my fellow unholy people... Enjoy!

COPYRIGHT ©

This book is solely a product of my imagination and is protected under 'Copyright law'. No part of this story shall be reproduced, stored in any form. Please do not print, record, scan or do a photocopy of this book without prior permission from the author.

WARNING

This book contains mature language and content, fights, torture, murder, abuse, rape and much more stuff that might be triggering to some people. Please read at your own risk. You have been warned :)

~Happy reading

~Happy reading ♡