◖23◗ Deep Dark Lullaby

She tastes like every dark thought I've ever had. ~ Holly Black, White Cat.

______ ...... ______

You'll look at me and you'll realize, you've not lost a hero but a villain who'd burn an entire city just to have a moment of affection with you

______________

I've always been a villain. I never liked heroes. They save the world by sacrificing the person that should've mattered the most to them and become legends and saviors. They get the love of the world but is it really worth it? Can the world offer you much more than the love your dearest offers you for you to sacrifice her? I think that's bullshit. Heroes are just overrated foolish men who cry for their entire life and pay the price of saving the world.

A Villian is always misunderstood. He will light the world into flames without even giving it a second thought for the person that matters the most to him. He will always save you, always be with you, and always love you and only you. He who is hated by the world for keeping what's his, he who'll always put you first, he who is a definition of loyalty, he who will always be feared and detested by the world, will always remain yours and only yours. He is a victim, whose story hasn't been told. He is a power who must be handled with delicacy and care. All he needs is one person to bring a ray of hope and pull him out of the darkness and in return, he will burn bridges, kingdoms, and worlds for you.

_______________

She looked at me with those big, brown, doe eyes which held shock and disbelief, with so many unanswered questions in them and curiosity that couldn't be suppressed.

I never expected Maria to tell her this. Maybe she knew no matter how much I tried, I wouldn't have been able to tell her about this dark chapter of my life. I wouldn't have told her that she was the one who killed the person who meant so much to me. But now I have to open up this chapter to her. Well, playing games of lies was no new to me. I don't know why or what I felt towards her and why was she captivating me with that angelic face of hers. But I knew better, she was a demon dressed as an angel. A beautiful sin that could destroy everything you've ever believed in. She was a nightmare dressed like a daydream. Storm, thunder, and merciless rain with a false promise of sunshine and rainbows.

"What?" Alessia barely whispered in shock.

"His w-w-wife?" She asked again as if in a state of denial.

"You killed his wife and my daughter Alessia," Maria said and wiped the tears which fell on her cheeks. The poor woman was still in pain from the loss of her daughter. Even if I tried, I couldn't have forgiven Alessia or anyone for what they did but this time she wasn't to be held at fault. She had committed many sins which cannot be redeemed but this wasn't her fault.

I don't like this at all. This is not how I was going to tell her. This is complete chaos. I never liked watching Maria in tears. It broke the little human in me. My Devil wasn't affected by it because all he saw was rage towards the person who destroyed our lives.

𝐔𝐍𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara